a fox that thinks its a dog...lol

So thats what they look like :icon_eek: .....how olng did he stay with you fish?Would like to hear how it evolved in the house etc.

not long with me jigsaw i farmed it out to a frend down the road it stayed for about a year.it would go and come back evry night.for food.in the end it came back less and less.not been back for some time now.

hunting140.jpg

hunting212.jpg

So thats what they look like :icon_eek: .....how olng did he stay with you fish?Would like to hear how it evolved in the house etc.

not long with me jigsaw i farmed it out to a frend down the road it stayed for about a year.it would go and come back evry night.for food.in the end it came back less and less.not been back for some time now.

hunting140.jpg

hunting212.jpg

i wouldnt dare have a wirey they all need shooting

found it tied to railings? course he did the lying f'cker! shouldn't animal rescue people try and raise the cub with minimal human contact and then release back into the wild? rather than try and domesticate a wild animal, make it a fat b*****d and then spread it all over a wank newspaper? 10 years of a wild animal being on a lead and not being fed raw meat? and I bet they don't get an ounce of shit from antis....just goes to show what little understanding these people have of the natural world! and I bet they see the fact that it won't eat raw meat and "lets chickens peck it" as being a success :thumbdown:

• Like 1

found it tied to railings? course he did the lying f'cker! shouldn't animal rescue people try and raise the cub with minimal human contact and then release back into the wild? rather than try and domesticate a wild animal, make it a fat b*****d and then spread it all over a wank newspaper? 10 years of a wild animal being on a lead and not being fed raw meat? and I bet they don't get an ounce of shit from antis....just goes to show what little understanding these people have of the natural world! and I bet they see the fact that it won't eat raw meat and "lets chickens peck it" as being a success :thumbdown:

Spot on.

It never ceases to amaze me the things these so called 'animal lovers' do.