Acceptable size for a your partner...?

The average size for a woman in the UK is 14-16, just so you's know :thumbs: But that's a dubious measurement, considering that most of the high street designers seem to use different tape measures or something - 'cause a 12 in Next is not the same as a 12 in, say, River Island, where the clothes seem to be shaped for women made of sticks.

It's all well and good to covet the dream girl type - goes both ways, most women have a bit of a drool over the toy boys on tv or whatever. But reality is what it is ... most of us are not dream types ourselves, so odds are good that the 'dream' part is all it'll ever be. Nowt wrong with a bit of imagination I guess :laugh:

Not really bothered about a man's size, I like charisma and personality first (and the presence of decent teeth). But I must say a dude with moobs or an apron wouldn't get my vote no matter how much fun he is :laugh:

i know what you mean ...if i go m&s im size 10/12 ...if i go penneys sometimes have to get 16/18 if i want a bit of room...drives me mad. As for fellas i think you cant beat someone that makes you laugh id never go on looks You have to have that attraction but thats diff for everyone anyway. I did meet a guy once he was bit chubby but didnt mind then took his shirt off and was soooo hairy not my normal type..but he was so lovely and affectionate was like cuddling a big teddy i was quite surprised ...lol

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spotted a fat chick giving it large on the dance floor in the club last night, so I went over.   "Fancy going for a few drinks somewhere a little quieter?" I winked.   "Oh yes, definitely," she

im 5'6 and size 12, dont give a flying f**k

Any size is acceptable for a partner, as long as your having fun and enjoy their company...... No point having a fit chick with zero personality........ Would do ma box in...

Posted Images

Guest thebigdog

oh and to fat is when your carnt take them from behind with out a struggle,so if it slips in easy anoth there a OK size

Jim I thought all your sexual encounters involved a struggle.

:laugh:

not since he's found rohypnol :laugh:

• Like 1

The average size for a woman in the UK is 14-16, just so you's know :thumbs: But that's a dubious measurement, considering that most of the high street designers seem to use different tape measures or something - 'cause a 12 in Next is not the same as a 12 in, say, River Island, where the clothes seem to be shaped for women made of sticks.

It's all well and good to covet the dream girl type - goes both ways, most women have a bit of a drool over the toy boys on tv or whatever. But reality is what it is ... most of us are not dream types ourselves, so odds are good that the 'dream' part is all it'll ever be. Nowt wrong with a bit of imagination I guess :laugh:

Not really bothered about a man's size, I like charisma and personality first (and the presence of decent teeth). But I must say a dude with moobs or an apron wouldn't get my vote no matter how much fun he is :laugh:

i know what you mean ...if i go m&s im size 10/12 ...if i go penneys sometimes have to get 16/18 if i want a bit of room...drives me mad. As for fellas i think you cant beat someone that makes you laugh id never go on looks You have to have that attraction but thats diff for everyone anyway. I did meet a guy once he was bit chubby but didnt mind then took his shirt off and was soooo hairy not my normal type..but he was so lovely and affectionate was like cuddling a big teddy i was quite surprised ...lol

sizes in the shops are mad , i guess you just have to try stuff on . , the only stuff i have found thats fairly true to my body shape is the fred & florence stuff

sizes in the shops are mad , i guess you just have to try stuff on . , the only stuff i have found thats fairly true to my body shape is the fred & florence stuff

what's wrong with f'ckin matalan? :laugh:

i cant get to the out of town shopping places as i dont drive, so i have to make do with the shops in town , never been in matalan is it any good , do they do stuff for obese size 12's :laugh:

i cant get to the out of town shopping places as i dont drive, so i have to make do with the shops in town , never been in matalan is it any good , do they do stuff for obese size 12's :laugh:

don't know about womens clothes but I can honestly say if all my clothes and shoes disappeared right now I could completely deck myself out again within 10 minutes of walking into matalan......................boy do I have style! :yes::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd look like a fookin pillock walking round the shop with nowt on though! :blink:

Guest thebigdog

don't know about womens clothes but I can honestly say if all my clothes and shoes disappeared right now I could completely deck myself out again within 10 minutes of walking into matalan......................boy do I have style! :yes::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd look like a fookin pillock walking round the shop with nowt on though! :blink:

you'd look like a pillock anyway pal :laugh:

Your right mate.....Matalan is a cracking place for works clothes............... :whistling:
  • Like 1
Guest thebigdog

Your right mate.....Matalan is a cracking place for works clothes............... :whistling:

ffs, listen to jock wan

• Like 2

ffs, listen to jock wan

pmsl........... :laugh: ......bet your still laughin at that one yourself eh?.... :D :D

ffs, listen to jock wan

not really, he's probably sat there now with his string vest tucked into his skiddy Y fronts :laugh:

ffs, listen to jock wan

not really, he's probably sat there now with his string vest tucked into his skiddy Y fronts :laugh:

:laugh: ........Not even Rab C shops in f*****g Matalan..... :D
  • Like 1