Acceptable size for a your partner...?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spotted a fat chick giving it large on the dance floor in the club last night, so I went over.   "Fancy going for a few drinks somewhere a little quieter?" I winked.   "Oh yes, definitely," she

im 5'6 and size 12, dont give a flying f**k

Any size is acceptable for a partner, as long as your having fun and enjoy their company...... No point having a fit chick with zero personality........ Would do ma box in...

Posted Images

I spotted a fat chick giving it large on the dance floor in the club last night, so I went over.

"Fancy going for a few drinks somewhere a little quieter?" I winked.

"Oh yes, definitely," she giggled.

"Thanks," I replied. "You're making me and the lads a little sick."

i liked that..................................alot lol

Think I was a size 6 when i was born ,, oh i like padding while i am sitting stuffing cream cakes down me my 22" neck .. and my bellies love being spoilt,,

but my ideal man should be between 6ft and 6ft 4 gorgeous 6 pack for me to run my stubby fingers over ,, a nice tn and big muscley arms but have to be big arms to cuddle me.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Think I was a size 6 when i was born ,, oh i like padding while i am sitting stuffing cream cakes down me my 22" neck .. and my bellies love being spoilt,,

Ffs youd have been quicker just writing "Lab".... Lol

but my ideal man should be between 6ft and 6ft 4 gorgeous 6 pack for me to run my stubby fingers over ,, a nice tn and big muscley arms but have to be big arms to cuddle me.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Always knew you were my kind of woman tess. :icon_redface:

:laugh:

• Like 1

i never dated a guy with a 6pack they look good but always thought they be bit hard for a cuddle ..lol

i never dated a guy with a 6pack they look good but always thought they be bit hard for a cuddle ..lol

hmmm they'd spend too much time in the gym and looking in the mirror to give you a cuddle... theres a few of those A-holesaround here,

the ladies fall for them but it only ever lasts a short time, as they are too busy concentrating on how they look...lol

And a big fat nob to to fit up your ring piece :laugh:

• Like 1

aye that's one of your recommendations ya puff!!!... Lol
  • Like 1

aye that's one of your recommendations ya puff!!!... Lol

Wonder when you would pop up you big fat martin flower look alike :laugh:

Edited by christian71
  • Like 1