Acceptable size for a your partner...?

NO not that....lol

For the ladies, When do you think your husband/boyfriend/partner is overweight... waistline, 34, 36, 38, 40,

for the men, When do you think you'd think your GF/wife/ partner was overweight... size 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, or over..???

Just for the record i'm 36 inch waist, and 6' 2" tall...

just thought i'd post this after seeing supersize v'ssuper skinny.......... And peoples perception of how they view someone they think is overweight....

Seeing as the population is gaining in mass so to speak...lol

Snap.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spotted a fat chick giving it large on the dance floor in the club last night, so I went over.   "Fancy going for a few drinks somewhere a little quieter?" I winked.   "Oh yes, definitely," she

im 5'6 and size 12, dont give a flying f**k

Any size is acceptable for a partner, as long as your having fun and enjoy their company...... No point having a fit chick with zero personality........ Would do ma box in...

Posted Images

im a 6ft lazy fat slob wi a 38 waist soon to be busting out of that to a 40 if things cary on as they are :laugh:

size 14 women is big but some suit it... size 8 is too skinny for me.. i would rather they had a dinner than show the ribs

• Like 5