June meet 2012 in Nottingham (who is interested?)

Hi every one

I must Say a big THANK YOU! To Adi & Mandy @ A&Mcustomgunsmiths for sponsoring this year’s meet again!

And for the fantastic prizes! Thank you very much. :clapper:

http://www.amcustomg....com/index.html

Thanks to Si & Chaz for their support over the week end and Si for the great venue & great raffle prizes too! oh Those showers were a blessing.

Thanks Laura for your help and looking after us with those bacon butties mmmmmmm!

Thanks John for your time and tattooing, great effort. But not sure about the shooting, just imagine what score we could achieve? If we did take it seriously :laugh:

Thanks to Neil & Anne for supplying a good bit of timber to keep us warm around the camp fire

Thanks Roger the great trophy you made for the overall champion, it looks great! And for your prize donations and all your help, over the week end despite the pain you were in, but next time!

“Spare me your life story” :laugh:

Thanks Darryl for all your help too, and for the lovely Rabbit, wood pigeon, Squirrel curry, and for taking the photos

Thanks to Dave (webby1) for helping with the Air rifle darts, and your time you gave up helping. Despite the pain you were in. but next time!

And a big thank you to Tony, webby1, Darryl, Daz for keeping me and the rest of us, awake with their hog like snoring! :tongue2::laugh:

I had a great time too; the rewarding part for me is seeing people smile and having fun! And just the general crack! :thumbs:

A nice touch was the TA centre lads opening the bar for us Friday, for you football fans, we had a good time in the bar, and it was a nice ice breaker for new comers too, despite some one falling asleep :laugh:

Sorry to say to the entire spring air rifle competitor’s, that wurz’s plan to get pianoman Bladdered worked? :huh:

but all we gained from it was a laugh!around the camp fire, because his spring shooting the next morning was in no way affected :doh:

Si you should have stayed around the fire, and got the tequila out. We would have had him then, but the plot will continue?? :ninja:

Thanks to all who gave generously towards a good cause Treats4BritishTroops and Help4Heros, your generosity shows that there are still caring people about and on this forum, as the amount raised is quite impressive!

so give yourself a big pat on the back!

Well that’s about it, if I have forgotten any one to Thank, I thank you now!

As I have other dates to agree, and a venue too!

Thank you all so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper:

• Like 2

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add my humble and sincerest thanks to Davy, Si and Chas, and to everyone else involved for putting together such a memorable and wonderfully enjoyable weekend of shooting. Absolutely fantastic

Roger, you have nothing to be hung up about your shooting ability mate, no one is gonna laugh or take the pi**, we're more likely to pitch in and help you improve mate!!   Can I also just say of the

What a brilliant weekend,to Si,Davy,Chaz and all who helped organize this years T.H.L meet very well done .Was good to put a face to a name,all top lads/lassies.Defo be going to next years ,will bring

Posted Images

Well if you are not going to take the piss i aint coming then. Thats where frienships are forged amongst laughter. I might even suprise myself with my shooting, now my new "Mr Pittaway's recomendation" scope is ontop of my AA410, barn doors be affraid.

• Like 2

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.WELL WHAT ANOTHER FANTASTIC MEET'you are all stars in my eyes. darrel the curry you made was the best ive had.and my little lad is made up with the take down gun i got of you.roll on the next one.and i must say' SI the venue was spot on,every thing and more.. .regards chaz.

• Like 1

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.WELL WHAT ANOTHER FANTASTIC MEET'you are all stars in my eyes. darrel the curry you made was the best ive had.and my little lad is made up with the take down gun i got of you.roll on the next one.and i must say' SI the venue was spot on,every thing and more.. .regards chaz.

Pleasure Chaz, for both the curry and the rifle, just don't tell the wife I can cook or she'll have me doing it more often!!

Roll on the next meet!!

If its going to be September try not to make it 18-25th as I'm in Malta shooting a wedding ;)

Darryl

Darryl

Thanks for that Darryl bud,

I'd forgotten that you had taken them photos of them groups.

Its always nice to prove what you have been saying for months on a forum with so many top class shots witnessing.

As Ive said for a long time now a BSA Ultra (if shot correctly) will match ANY sub 12 foot pound hunting rifle currently on the market for accuracy, and pellet through the same hole 5 times making the hole no bigger is the proof. Top rifles especially for the price.

Laura shoots really well with it too as was witnessed yesterday with her scoring 45 in the HFT, matching me using Davy's .22 HW97KT which also shot brilliantly and is a lovely springer.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

Hi every one

I must Say a big THANK YOU! To Adi & Mandy @ A&Mcustomgunsmiths for sponsoring this year’s meet again!

And for the fantastic prizes! Thank you very much. :clapper:

http://www.amcustomg....com/index.html

Thanks to Si & Chaz for their support over the week end and Si for the great venue & great raffle prizes too! oh Those showers were a blessing.

Thanks Laura for your help and looking after us with those bacon butties mmmmmmm!

Thanks John for your time and tattooing, great effort. But not sure about the shooting, just imagine what score we could achieve? If we did take it seriously :laugh:

Thanks to Neil & Anne for supplying a good bit of timber to keep us warm around the camp fire

Thanks Roger the great trophy you made for the overall champion, it looks great! And for your prize donations and all your help, over the week end despite the pain you were in, but next time!

Thanks Darryl for all your help too, and for the lovely Rabbit, wood pigeon, Squirrel curry, and for taking the photos

Thanks to Dave (webby1) for helping with the Air rifle darts, and your time you gave up helping. Despite the pain you were in. but next time!

And a big thank you to Tony, webby1, Darryl, Daz for keeping me and the rest of us, awake with their hog like snoring! :tongue2::laugh:

I had a great time too; the rewarding part for me is seeing people smile and having fun! And just the general crack! :thumbs:

A nice touch was the TA centre lads opening the bar for us Friday, for you football fans, we had a good time in the bar, and it was a nice ice breaker for new comers too, despite some one falling asleep :laugh:

Sorry to say to the entire spring air rifle competitor’s, that wurz’s plan to get pianoman Bladdered worked? :huh:

but all we gained from it was a laugh!around the camp fire, because his spring shooting the next morning was in no way affected :doh:

Si you should have stayed around the fire, and got the tequila out. We would have had him then, but the plot will continue?? :ninja:

Thanks to all who gave generously towards a good cause Treats4BritishTroops and Help4Heros, your generosity shows that there are still caring people about and on this forum, as the amount raised is quite impressive!

so give yourself a big pat on the back!

Well that’s about it, if I have forgotten any one to Thank, I thank you now!

As I have other dates to agree, and a venue too!

Thank you all so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper:

Yes Davy we should of waited with the tequila for the Sat night and then we could of gotten Simon that drunk he would of been seeing 3 targets the next day.

I'm still not sure how someone can shoot that well with a springer :icon_eek:.

I witnessed him shoot a .22 calibre group at 27 yards that was smaller than a .177 pcp group, and the bloke shooting the pcp is a brilliant shot :yes: . Work that one out :hmm: .

Si.

Edited by zini

hi

just sorting out all the paper work now and funds raised,and composing my post.what you all doing August bank holiday? :laugh:

You got us a date yet Mr T? :angel::laugh: .

Thanks Chaz bud.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for all your help in making the weekend run how it did pal.

Si.

All that has been said on other posts, cracking weekend,re aquanted with old friends and made some new ones :thumbs:

I am sorry if i kept anyone awake with my snoring but :tongue2: it was a cunning plan :whistling: that actually did not work cos i never shot the HFT course :icon_redface:

Stroll on the next one will get some knee pads before that ;)

Thanks again one and all

I didn't realise just how well laura can shoot til sunday, she's come on loads since last year up that livery on the downs. Really good work there. Thought you did well with davey's gun too si considering how little time you'd had with it mate, and putting up with me and davey's banter on the peg behind you...

Chas, youre a legend, as is rog and I hope you get much pleasure from your shooting chair.

Well done tony and darryl for surviving my tender tattooing touch, now stop talking on here and get the photo's up, you only took a couple so it shouldn't take long...

I'd like to point point out that davey played an equal part in the plot to inebriate pianoman, for all the good it did us...

Really good to meet so many excellent shooters, very inspirational and I'm sure everyones got some good memories to keep.

One thing I really liked was how we were all able to leave our gear out with no fear of anything going missing, its quite rare to have so many people of great character at a big do like this.

Apart from das, obviously, who can't be trusted near a pro sport...

Cheers, wurz

• Like 2

I didn't realise just how well laura can shoot til sunday, she's come on loads since last year up that livery on the downs. Really good work there. Thought you did well with davey's gun too si considering how little time you'd had with it mate, and putting up with me and davey's banter on the peg behind you...

Chas, youre a legend, as is rog and I hope you get much pleasure from your shooting chair.

Well done tony and darryl for surviving my tender tattooing touch, now stop talking on here and get the photo's up, you only took a couple so it shouldn't take long...

I'd like to point point out that davey played an equal part in the plot to inebriate pianoman, for all the good it did us...

Really good to meet so many excellent shooters, very inspirational and I'm sure everyones got some good memories to keep.

One thing I really liked was how we were all able to leave our gear out with no fear of anything going missing, its quite rare to have so many people of great character at a big do like this.

Cheers, wurz

There's always the Next Meet Where the Pro-sport should find it's Way back up the Road to Manchester with Me Bud :whistling: :whistling: :laugh::tongue2:;)

Cheers, wurz

or a Skan chronograph :laugh:

Yes Ill second that John as I never felt like any of my kit would disappear for good if left out.

All attended were good honest people from here with a fun loving nature as witnessed when both mine and Darryl's turrets were turned 15 clicks right and 10 clicks down when not attended :icon_eek: , sneaky little buggers LOL :laugh: .

Im sure that was Mr Thomas as its not the first time he has twisted my zero is it partner? :laugh: .

• Like 1