tyson fury boxing tomorrow night

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the o

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.   For me the

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if

no but you learn you trade being a sparring partner not fighting bums that have no chance of winning khan done the same till BANG he was found out then the best move for him learn off the best

A sparring partner to who ? his career is off and running the only sparring partners he needs now are for fight preparation................times have changed mate,when i was young we would learn from each other through gym wars....nobody has gym wars anymore those days are gone theres too much money to be won or lost............whats the old saying " dont leave your best fight in the gym " ;)

Back years ago being a sparring partner was a career of which you could make a good living.....today theres no such thing they are just called journeyman fighters for a young prospect to notch up a few wins in his learning.........same objective only now they both get paid not just the sparring partner.

Edited by gnasher16

nice video hes the master true but tyson fury wont do the klitschkos

agree can say wat he likes he is never goin 2 b world class end of

hes already world class hes ranked 7th in the world .ffs .the brothers are 1 and 2 alex povetkin 3rd robert helenius 4th tony thompson5th eddie chambers is 6th and yours truly is number 7 . come saturday night he will move one step closer to a world title shot when he puts the canadian to sleep

can be wat he likes says a lot for hevyweight boxing now wit tyson and useless haye big mouth c**t been rated as up and comin world champs haye won the world title by running around 4 12 rounds he was goin to do this and that rip off heads yet in the ring he was dirt fury will be no better wald or viatili wud destroy fury lewis tyson holyfeld foreman frazier holmes ali haye or furys names not in the same planet as those men end of

well there you go pal . .thanks for the history lesson. but its today were talking about not yesterday . Edited by brookie

getting upset pal its a open forum and everyone is entitled to there opinion

. thats right mate . my problem is taking any notice of the bollox thats sometimes put on this open forum . after all im out of my depth trying to compete with experts such as your self . :thumbs: ..

live on sat says the fight is on the mora, but this thread says it on the night, so i ask when is this p***y fighting??? His dad says he's better than Ali :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

his dad cant be that clever hes in jail ,and manny will be a good fight aswell

yes your right again he is in jail .for fighting as for being clever he is a millionare .and he wont ever have to try and sell silly lure machines on a hunting site .to make himself like one of the boys . .catch yous later champs

Edited by brookie

Really enjoyed the lads last couple of fights, he is young and learning a hard trade, I honestly would of expected peeps to get behind him and be pleased that he won his countries title, and wants to go on to competet for the world title eventually, never once has he claimed to be the bollocks, always says he needs to improve and seems to do so with each fight, he might not be as polished as some we have seen inb the past, but ffs he is only young and has a lot of time to improve in the coming years, people should get behind him instead of crabing the lad.

The state of the heavyweight division?? well when M Tyson won the title I remember my old man and several others saying exactly the same bollocks people say now, 'no decent fighters left in game', or' he would not have stood in same room as such and such', news is it aint the lads fault the greats don't last forever, suprises me the reaction he gets to be honest, compared to say david haye, who lets face it walked away a very rich man from the sport he failed to set alite, Tyson certainly deserves more than that man achieved in both sucess and money imho.

Give the lad time to mature, he may even lose a fight and come back better as has happened to others in the past, hope not though, likesay enjoyed the last couple of fights and loking forward to tonites contest, fact is he can only fight the lads put in front of him. I would love to see if some of the crabers would have the bottle to step between the ropes with the likes of Chisora or Klitsho brothers???? lol likely not.................................eventually Tyson willl have too,.................................. we should as a nation all get behind him.

Edited by arcticgun

personaly i think david price is a better fighter than fury and would like 2 see them get it on.

I'd agree there Celt, Price has already done him in the amatures but I don't think we'll see that fight for a long time. Whilst Fury is doing well in the limelight and all credit to him, Price is also on the up.

live on sat says the fight is on the mora, but this thread says it on the night, so i ask when is this p***y fighting??? His dad says he's better than Ali :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes your right again he is in jail .for fighting as for being clever he is a millionare .and he wont ever have to try and sell silly lure machines on a hunting site .to make himself like one of the boys . .catch yous later champs

I think you need to read things a bit better son, coz your having a go at this lad for calling his dad, then trying to get a dig in about him trying to sell silly lure machines >>>lol

PS i sell the silly lures not him...lol

Edited by graham4877
  • Like 1

personaly i think david price is a better fighter than fury and would like 2 see them get it on.

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.

For me the best thing young Fury could do is get himself away from all this Gypsy stuff......ok it might sell papers but for his boxing career he needs to go away somewhere and keep his nut down with a good trainer who will bring out the best of whatever he has to offer....sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind he needs to drop all the idiots around him banging on about travelling family this his father that...............he has got where he is inspite of all them not because of them !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Gnash he cant drop all this gypsy stuff as you put it , it's who he is! It's a bit like asking you not to be a Londoner that supports the hammers! And when you was fighting did you drop all your villainous friends that you was brought up with ? That supported youand wanted you to do ok?

millionaire so what its no good when your behind the fence doing a sentance and you have a 25 a fortnight spends and by the way brain dead i am a expert on the subject 9.45 will tell us the result i suppose you will be there cheering him on or are you his new ring man ,hey is that ya dad who he just sacked as his trainer