rabbits ???

We went out today and did a big garden ended up with eight the first adult rabbit had no tail ,then two three quarter grown ones had tumors. still a good day all bolted apart from the last wee one the ferret nailed it before it could bolt ending up in a two foot dig .

on my rabbits i got the other day, wehn i was skinning them they had big bubbles on the meat, what are these and can you still eat the meat?

atb jimmy

sounds like tape worm cyst i will not eat those Rabbits i leave them

bit to late for that mate, had a nice rabbit sandwidge with em, makes me cringe thoe... :bad:

• Like 1

If there in the guts i just gut them and use them or on a limb i cut that off and bin and use the rest of the rabbit .But i freeze all my rabbits and that should kill the tape worm eggs

on my rabbits i got the other day, wehn i was skinning them they had big bubbles on the meat, what are these and can you still eat the meat?

atb jimmy

sounds like tape worm cyst i will not eat those Rabbits i leave them

bit to late for that mate, had a nice rabbit sandwidge with em, makes me cringe thoe... :bad:

ewwww! ha ha!

if i get rabbits with owt weird on them,,, there in a hedge bottom ,, cant belive the fella used the one with the tape worm cysts,,,,,, even if they have a load of fleas in the ears,, there gone