Number of foxes well done this year due to rifle men!

I ain't got a problem with lads sho9ting fox's mote to do with the pricks shooting through car windows with no permission to do so wiping out every fox in sight.

LOL being poached is a real shit aint it :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buch of skill less twats any retard can pull a trigger. Shooting all my places through the summer bragging about it, non of the places they where a problem, didn't even have permision just shooting ou

the problem is, controling foxs for game/stock protection is one thing, killing them for sport is another. a whole industry had grown up around shooting/lamping/digging foxs, all the latests callers l

Foxes need controlled...end of. I have no objection to that.   What I do object to is 'sportsmen' who are kidding themselves on that they are doing the farmers a service when half the time they aren

Posted Images

I ain't got a problem with lads sho9ting fox's mote to do with the pricks shooting through car windows with no permission to do so wiping out every fox in sight.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Thus isn't you having a go at 'poaching' is it.... Don't make me f*****g laugh!!!... Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Whether they are shot, trapped ect... if they need to be controlled then so be it with what ever method you choose to use.

I have an estate near a turkey farm, in the next month or so I know I will kill a good number of foxes from that one estate alone.

There is nothing better than placing the cross hairs on a wiley fox who thinks it's not been seen!

the problem is, controling foxs for game/stock protection is one thing, killing them for sport is another. a whole industry had grown up around shooting/lamping/digging foxs, all the latests callers lamps,batteries roof mounted remote control lamps,locators the list goes on. when things are killed for sport then there is a tendancy for for people to want large bags for the bragging rights, i shot,/my dog killed/i dug this many in one night/day. im sorry lads but its not whot its all about,well not to me anyway. i like to see foxs about the place especially the resident ones.they only need controlling not exterminating.

• Like 4

the problem is, controling foxs for game/stock protection is one thing, killing them for sport is another. a whole industry had grown up around shooting/lamping/digging foxs, all the latests callers lamps,batteries roof mounted remote control lamps,locators the list goes on. when things are killed for sport then there is a tendancy for for people to want large bags for the bragging rights, i shot,/my dog killed/i dug this many in one night/day. im sorry lads but its not whot its all about,well not to me anyway. i like to see foxs about the place especially the resident ones.they only need controlling not exterminating.

I bet you don't call many in with that shite you downloaded on your mobile :laugh:

I agree, how many actually kill foxes for the right reasons?...i.e let's say causing damage to ones livestock....

I bet you don't call many in with that shite you downloaded on your mobile :laugh:

I agree, how many actually kill foxes for the right reasons?...i.e let's say causing damage to ones livestock....

tried it its shocking :laugh: :laugh: tbh im as guilty as most in that preventative action is taken before a problem occurrs.... mind they did have all my chickens this year, last year, and the year before :laugh: :laugh:

Foxes need controlled...end of. I have no objection to that.

What I do object to is 'sportsmen' who are kidding themselves on that they are doing the farmers a service when half the time they aren't even on permission. So much emphasis is put on catching lads running hares/deer/fox with dogs WTF about those who are driving around with high powered rifles, often near built up areas blazing away where they should not be?

They just leave the carcass in the field and drive off and there is nothing to connect them to the crime :hmm:

And the true sportsmen who go out for a run with their dogs, maybe kill one or two hares in a day and take them home for the pot are given driving bans and loose their jobs. :censored:

I hope one day a few of these c**ts get caught amd get the book thrown at them. If they cant get the permission to do their 'sport :bad: ' they should hand in their firearms.

And before someone jumps at me, yes I know it happens FACT.

There is very little skill in lamping foxes 90% of the time. Any real sportsman worth his salt would see it as a means to an end, and not something to rant and rave about.

FTB

• Like 3

Whether they are shot, trapped ect... if they need to be controlled then so be it with what ever method you choose to use.

I have an estate near a turkey farm, in the next month or so I know I will kill a good number of foxes from that one estate alone.

There is nothing better than placing the cross hairs on a wiley fox who thinks it's not been seen!

there is nothing better than that? you really havnt seen much out of the window of your 4x4 haha

I've got at fat lazy c**t who shhots/drives on one of my bits of land, funny tho i never see him all winter, soon as they breeding he's out, and he think's he's rambo bragging about shooting a fox at 150yards FFS we shoot rabbits at that with easy and he thinks he's some boy shooting them at that range!

i asked him how dose he feel about shooting foxes when they have cub's waiting for them to come back! said don't bother me,

i said to him you know they just gonna starve to death! don't care , but when i asked him about digging and told him it was by far a better way to do fox with cub's he said its cruel...FFS

I've got at fat lazy c**t who shhots/drives on one of my bits of land, funny tho i never see him all winter, soon as they breeding he's out, and he think's he's rambo bragging about shooting a fox at 150yards FFS we shoot rabbits at that with easy and he thinks he's some boy shooting them at that range!

i asked him how dose he feel about shooting foxes when they have cub's waiting for them to come back! said don't bother me,

i said to him you know they just gonna starve to death! don't care , but when i asked him about digging and told him it was by far a better way to do fox with cub's he said its cruel...FFS

sounds a bright lad!!

sounds a bright lad!!

He's on here mate! the retarted c**t was asking last summer on here for more land to shoot on!

I made sure he'l not get on any more land round here!!

• Like 1