Number of foxes well done this year due to rifle men!

I do both shooting and dog work.

But i have to admit the former is incredibly easy in comparisson to the latter. Especially when you have a 4x4, a high powered rifle, a caller and night vision. A child could accomplish good bags.

It's your call what you do, but i just dont get how people can actually find sport and enjoyment in pulling a trigger. It's fairly boring.

i'm the same mate, get bord as f**k with it, so i start shooting long range then after 5 min of that, i'm sicker than sick!

I'm not having a dig, or trying to say i'm better in anyway lads, but it's not hard to shoot something, after a day shooting targets you could be out killing!

where is take a dog on and it takes alot of skill/time!

I have never taking the easy way in life, 1st ever lucrher was a saluki x prob's one of the more harder dog's to get right,

I don't think they are now tho......finger crossed t5he one i just got don't make me out to be a c**t....lol

Oh and for who ever said they would like it banned... i'l tell you 100000000000000000000%

if they tried that i would be down with the lads marching london!

Seems you don't shoot alot when you can come on here and say its easy, Its easy at 100 200, but start to push the limits

and you'll see, try uphill downhill shooting, or on a breezy night, Theres more skill in it than you think...

There is one deciding factor that no one has mentioned, And thats down to GREED... be it on the side of the rifleman or the dogman,

Unless theres a problem few foxs i never shoot past the middle to end of march.

If you cannot keep your head and thin numbers rather than exterminate, then you are only killing your own sport, and not ensuring a healthy population

of your target species,

And if fellow hunters cannot see that then they should neither have dog nor gun, unless there is a problem of the needs of the sport must cease and the killing must take place to protect livestock or crops, or from land damage,

Snap.

The big where i said i get bord then start shooting long range might of coverd what your triying to pick at!

plus you don't know how much i shoot, yes very little now as it's easy and shit! far harder bringing a dog on, than ajusting to a bit wind!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buch of skill less twats any retard can pull a trigger. Shooting all my places through the summer bragging about it, non of the places they where a problem, didn't even have permision just shooting ou

the problem is, controling foxs for game/stock protection is one thing, killing them for sport is another. a whole industry had grown up around shooting/lamping/digging foxs, all the latests callers l

Foxes need controlled...end of. I have no objection to that.   What I do object to is 'sportsmen' who are kidding themselves on that they are doing the farmers a service when half the time they aren

Posted Images