how long do you give a pup be for giveing up on it

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On another forum, a guy got rid of a 6 month old pup because "it wasn't fast enough", and now on here someone gets rid of a 4 month old pup because it didn't look good enough !!! There are people in t

Put it this way, if I felt I had to ask that question on here let alone need an answer I would be highly embarrassed

You should choose where your pups go a bit more carefully instead of bitching on here when there passed about

Posted Images

at 4mnths i wouldnt even consider giving up on a dog,bloodyhell its still a pup,this is why there is so many on the market,give the dog a chance,at that age i would be puting the training in,stock breaking ,jumping,.etc.an bring it on nice an slow,,i have a pup now at 3mnth,and im looking at august nxt yr when i realy start him,take your time you will reap the benifits

You should choose where your pups go a bit more carefully instead of bitching on here when there passed about yes.gif

so how long would you give it then ...............wink.png

Put it this way, if I felt I had to ask that question on here let alone need an answer I would be highly embarrassed :yes:

Edited by Josy
  • Like 4

On another forum, a guy got rid of a 6 month old pup because "it wasn't fast enough", and now on here someone gets rid of a 4 month old pup because it didn't look good enough !!! There are people in the dog game, that realy should take up another hobby..... one that doesn't involve animals !!!

Cheers.

• Like 7

On another forum, a guy got rid of a 6 month old pup because "it wasn't fast enough", and now on here someone gets rid of a 4 month old pup because it didn't look good enough !!! There are people in the dog game, that realy should take up another hobby..... one that doesn't involve animals !!!

Cheers.

yeah a good hobby for them would be self harming, possibly suicide!

• Like 2

Cheers.

joke init mate, my bitch that died only got to her full pace at 11-12 month! same bitch i took her off a young lass, was skinny as f**k full of mange would bite if you went to stroke her, took 8 month to get any fat on her!

then this lad who got the pup of x38 jacked on the pup after 2 f*****g month!

i know x38 hes a sound bloke looking forward to going out this season doing some ferreting and that, he loves working his dogs i dont think hes the sort of person to cash in on dogs i know people who have had terriers off him and he has just asked for a drink how many people do that i also know people who have had lurchers off him and there more than pleased with how theyve turned out :thumbs:

i know x38 hes a sound bloke looking forward to going out this season doing some ferreting and that, he loves working his dogs i dont think hes the sort of person to cash in on dogs i know people who have had terriers off him and he has just asked for a drink how many people do that i also know people who have had lurchers off him and there more than pleased with how theyve turned out :thumbs:

he allso offerd me a pup free when i lost mi bitch