lol,,, thats the trouble with young lads,, impetuas,,, feck 20 mins, be better all night.

remember the story of the 2 bulls on the hil,, young bull says look at all them cows down there , lets run down and shag one,,, the old bull says,, lets walk down and shag them all..

• Like 2

god dam,if i had 20 mins with her she wouldent be able to sit for a month

Given your previous form I'm surprised you aren't claiming to have done so already...

and what rock did you crule from under you cock :bye:

" the story of the 2 bulls on the hil,, young bull says look at all them cows down there , lets run down and shag one,,, the old bull says,, lets walk down and shag them all.."

tomo thats the best saying i've heard in a long while.... :toast: ..fair play to you...... :victory:

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

remember the story of the 2 bulls on the hil,, young bull says look at all them cows down there , lets run down and shag one,,, the old bull says,, lets walk down and shag them all..

If im not wrong Tomo thats a Robert Duvall line from a film,i cant remember which one now might have been Apocolypse Now im not sure.....Duvall,s one of my all time favorite actors thats the only reason i remember ;)

Given your previous form I'm surprised you aren't claiming to have done so already...

I didn't crawl from under any rock. Just trying to inject a little humour into your lusting after a South American midget of a music 'star' in a video from 10 years ago. Its a shame you can't see the funny side and reply with a little wit of your own.

I didn't crawl from under any rock. Just trying to inject a little humour into your lusting after a South American midget of a music 'star' in a video from 10 years ago. Its a shame you can't see the funny side and reply with a little wit of your own.

he's only just noticed this video as for the last 10 years he's been lusting after Erasure videos from the 80s! :laugh:

• Like 2
Apocolypse Now

It was Duvall,the movie was "Colors" great actor,real screen presence.As for Shakira,I have a mate living in spain,his girlfriends also Colombian,she is a stunner,beautiful women,sexy,fiery and feminine.

is that where its from,,, i didnt know, just one of those great sayings that you here,,,, on a similar note......... my mrs tells me, it now takes me all night to do, what i used to do all night,,,, lol