I have gone to the dark side...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now there you go young Dean.     I work hard to get you shooting like a pro with you beautiful HW77 carbine.....A spring rifle of exquisite quality and accuracy, so beautiful to shoot with, it make

symon

The thing kept leaking (if I remember correctly), had it replaced same happened.   Apart from that, he loved it for its accuracy. I've not heard of the problem happening to many people though, think

Posted Images

Hi Dean,

Yes resize to something like 640x480 and you'll be fine.

Nice gun, not for everyones taste and a friend of mine had a bad experiance with them but if its working it'll be great :yes:

Very accurate indeed :)

As for the darkside, no not yet, pcp's are more grey'ish HW100's are the darkside ;)

Tony

Correct! Having an HW100 is akin to cheating :thumbs:

• Like 1

good news on the rifle. its a great looking piece :)

been toying with the idea myself of getting a pcp but i was wondering if its hard to get used to from the springers :unsure:

oh and before anyone starts i wont be getting rid of my beloved tx :D

If you can shoot a springer, a PCP is like well erm..... easy peasy :yes:

It's the people that buy a pcp and then go on to buy a springer that have the problems!

Tony

hi tony,hope you ok bud.i struggel with springers i must admit,you have to keep your hand in as much as possible.

cheers symon

If you can shoot a springer, a PCP is like well erm..... easy peasy :yes:

It's the people that buy a pcp and then go on to buy a springer that have the problems!

Tony

thanks for the advice. never had any dealings with pcp but if ya dont ask ya dont learn. +1 rep :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dean,

Nice gun, not for everyones taste and a friend of mine had a bad experiance with them but if its working it'll be great :yes:

As for the darkside, no not yet, pcp's are more grey'ish HW100's are the darkside ;)

Tony

I have gone to the darkside...

My signature needs updating, but my .22 has changed due to Mary wanting a carbine...

Hi Dean,

Tony

I have gone to the darkside...

My signature needs updating, but my .22 has changed due to Mary wanting a carbine...

Prove it, put a pic up :D

Hi Dean,

Tony

got to ask why are hw 100s the dark side,not got one but love them

Once apon a time I was the only one with a HW100KT, and everyone else had AA's, but now we know that the HW100KT is a superior rifle to any AA, everyone has joined the darkside :D

I will NEVER give up my AA :feck:

But if I win the lotto, I may buy a 100, just to finish off any wounded rabbit by clubing it to death or bang it against a tree to wake the tree rats up so I can pick em off with my baby :laugh:

Once apon a time I was the only one with a HW100KT, and everyone else had AA's, but now we know that the HW100KT is a superior rifle to any AA, everyone has joined the darkside :D

You're not wrong! I'd love a .177 HW100S to compliment my .22KT but really can't justify spending the money :cray: