Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

Wanted ferrets Devon area

A friend of a friend is looking for some ferrets to keep as pets. She has had them as pets before but recently her one remaining ferret died. She would prefer micro ferrets and has found some for sale in Hampshire and Gloucester. She lives just outside Torquay in Devon. Does anyone have any ferrets available, preferably micro or just very small, that are closer?

My hob was put over my mates Jill, kits came yesterday and they're in Torquay mate... Both working ferrets, well handled will be normal size I imagine ( medium size hob smallish Jill)... I'm not sure how many yet but will keep you informed if your interested

Cheers

Kev

Sandy coloured Jill looking for good home. Was found stray a few months ago and I took her in and I am now looking to rehome her due to a change in circumstances.. About 2 years old and I presume she has been worked due to where she was found but I am not 100% on that.

South lanarkshire area.

12 kits free, ready now. Have been handled every day since they were 1 week old which normally produces non biters. Hobs and Jills.

Lincolnshire, Grimsby/Louth area.

Edited by linde

Hello all! I live in the lower part of Michigan, in the United States. I was wondering if anyone near that area was giving away free Ferrets and Cage?I had a couple ferrets many years ago, due to having to move back then and animals not allowed in the apartment I had, I was forced to get rid of them. But now I am in a place where I'm allowed to have pets, and would really like to have a ferret again. Even if anyone is giving away a ferret cage (since I'd need a cage before I get a ferret.) Please contact me.

Thanks in advance,

Sfire