Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

Hi All

Keen to get into ferreting and looking for a couple to get started with. Already have shooting permissions which are also OK for ferreting, so just need some ferrets now =)

If anyone has any available in sussex / surrey area been grateful if you could drop me a PM

Many Thanks

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

2 young albino males very tame never bitten or nipped 8 months, 1 polecat gill a bit nippy around 1 year. All are entire and are from working stock although haven't had a chance to work themselves. We are in Portland, Dorset but are doing a trip up to Wilts on Wednesday and then later in the week to North Wales so could drop them off en route.

hi lads i,am after some working jills only had mine stolen couple weeks ago, and now i,am buggerd, i dont mind paying for them, i,am in the stoke-on-trent area,and bit new on here, and cant seem two get any from anywhere close two where i.am, so if anyone can help most appreciated ,and will be well looked after and worked, had ferrets for 30 odd years many thanks.

Hi Guys

I am looking for a young small friendly hob

Unfortunately My young hob died last week for

no apparent reason .He was looking a little off

one night brought him into the house for warmth

next morning within 4 hours he died .

didn't have time to take him to the vets

He was a companion to my old doctored gill (but also worked)

She won't go into the court with the others

So If anyone has one in S Wales please PM me

Sam

any ferrets in maidstone area???

try harrietsham ferret rescue mate,,roy n chris are overrun with them,,,,,,,

thx dave, but i,am after working ones mate, you never know what your buying from there and workers are hard come by. but thx for that dave appreciated bud.

Hi, got 2 male sibling ferrets, about 18 months old, not been worked, free to good home without outdoor hutch with larger bottom run,good pleasant personalities, not had the chance to work or give them aThe attention needed. Based in Liverpool in northwest

• Like 1