Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

Guest Anubis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 4 ferrets that I am looking to re-home, as my work is taking me to Brunei and i cant take them with me. They are a mixture of ages and are all proven workers from good working stock. I have

2 albino hob kits, Preston area. Both parents worked week in week out throughout the season accounting for good number. 

the jill sounds psycho enough

Posted Images

Hi I have two polecat ferret hobs both have been done I also have five jill ferrets two are albino and the other three are polecat ferret.I am getting rid because i will not be able to work them this year as i have mulitple sclrosiss.I also have a six feet double hutch that is going as well so if any of you are intrested please pm me.I am near glasgow so i would like them to go to a good home where they will be looked after.Ialso have round about 100 purse nets but there not free.

what do you still have mate

no sorrymate i have them now and there excellent workers :D

Hello all, im in tyne & wear and ive an albino gill 1 year old free to good home. She has never bit in her life as shes a well handled pet. Shes never been in a rabbit hole but has attacked dead rabbits that ive put in her hutch. She must go to the right person and not the first person that comes for her so dont bother squeeking on when i say "i'll get back to you within two days". Sorry if this offends but there are to many out there not getting looked after. If you care about ferrets then you'll understand. GONE NOW

Edited by andynemma

2 jills and a hob for rehome. 1 jill is a poley and the hob and other jill are sandy, the girls have started off really well, both bolting bunnies every trip out, hope has been out once but just wanted to play. Have a hutch and run aswell but will need a few quid for these. Pm me if interested.