Guest Anubis

Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

hi all ive got some ferrets i was trying to sell them but if they go to working homes then im not bothered ,theres 3 albinos and 1 silver jill one of the jills is getting on a bit but will still do the job :thumbs:

im in accrington area ive also got a large court but thats not free cheers rob

give me a bell if your interested 07731072622

have they much experience or are they young? :thumbs:

dont think you need anymore ferrets, you've all ready got a zoo!!!

there all gone now cheers

Am looking to buy some micro.ferrets around wales or will travel good home waiting or do any 1 breed them as i gud wait for some

Hi all looking for some polecats 2 x Jill's &1hobb preferably to be worked to rabbit only Northampton area but will travel.

Regards.

Bryan

• Like 1

Hi anyone got a albino hob for sale in the manchester area? It will be for working on rabbit and will be well looked after. Also i would like to use him to breed with my albino jill as she is a fantastic worker and would like some young off her.

looking for a silver :thumbs: male ferret just lost my male who was 9 , his partner is getting lonely can any one help

Location ????

After a couple more ferrets,

Jills preferably but would rehome hobs too.

If anyone has any unwanted ferrets in the south yorkshire area.

Please PM me.

ATB

• Like 1

looking for a few working jills, i'm in perthshire but will travel within reason

You could have one of mine if you were closer mate, poor girls haven't seen a rabbit hole all season.. :(

I have had my ferrets stolen, some of you may have read my thread! I am needing some jills for ratting if anyone can help please PM me.

Thanks

apparently not theres so many post today of stolen ferret,terriers and lurchers. If i ncatch them i will be doing a long time in prison! It just destroys me inside.