I Bought a new fridge today.....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g

hi this post is   PATHETIC!!!         ​and needs to go,the general section! they you go bill you have my response,albeit a bit late!! :laugh:   This reminds me i must de frost my "fros

Hi Deano.   thats soooooo bad, its verging on genious   ATB.     Bill.

Posted Images

So are we leaning towards a gas, or solid fuel BBQ? :D

It's got to be gas for convinience but you can't beat that solid fuel taste :laugh::D

Hi Andy.

A true outdoorsman you are, and to recognise the bennifits of both fuel sources is brilliant.

Ill go with taste over convenience every time, a small luxury in an outdoor enviourment is so appreciated.

ATB.

Bill.

Something I love doing is cooking over a proper open fire. I've only managed it once this year when me and my mate Paul camped over on Pianomans permission.

It took me back to being a lad, camping and cooking with my Dad when we'd been out shooting and snaring. Happy days :D:thumbs:

So are we leaning towards a gas, or solid fuel BBQ? :D

It's got to be gas for convinience but you can't beat that solid fuel taste :laugh::D

Hi Andy.

A true outdoorsman you are, and to recognise the bennifits of both fuel sources is brilliant.

Ill go with taste over convenience every time, a small luxury in an outdoor enviourment is so appreciated.

ATB.

Bill.

Something I love doing is cooking over a proper open fire. I've only managed it once this year when me and my mate Paul camped over on Pianomans permission.

It took me back to being a lad, camping and cooking with my Dad when we'd been out shooting and snaring. Happy days :D:thumbs:

Hi Andy.

Great memories mate :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Hi Rich.

Hard to tell at the moment mate :hmm: Stealthy has led us down this track with" Lola Fresco " she is really into outdoor activities apparently :icon_eek:

This is a long way from the kitchen where she first started out, but I guess its good to expand your thinking, broaden your horizons, and spread happiness amoungst your fellow men :laugh:

Bill.

think i need pics of all these ladys to make my mind up :laugh:

Hi Chris.

Pictures are no problem mate, but we need to keep it clean.....which brings us nicely onto................................................................

WASHING MACHINES....... :whistling:

• Like 1

think i need pics of all these ladys to make my mind up :laugh:

Hi Chris.

Pictures are no problem mate, but we need to keep it clean.....which brings nicely onto................................................................

WASHING MACHINES....... :whistling:

ours is a 1400 spin,lol this gets worse lol good fun though..nice one bill. :laugh: :laugh: :D

cheers symon