I Bought a new fridge today.....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its safe to say its when you can have frozen stuff in your fridge then that section is a freezer...you can stick a posh name like Ice Box in there if it makes you feel better but its a f*****g

hi this post is   PATHETIC!!!         ​and needs to go,the general section! they you go bill you have my response,albeit a bit late!! :laugh:   This reminds me i must de frost my "fros

Hi Deano.   thats soooooo bad, its verging on genious   ATB.     Bill.

Posted Images

Strange you should mentioned buying a new fridge Bill: I had my new fridge freezer deliver a few weeks ago.. Just a normal white job, not fancy like yours, 50/50.. I got it from John Lewis, did you know they give a 2 year guarantee as standard unlike the likes of currys who only give you 1 year.. And 99p cheaper..

Nice to see so many guys on here taking an interest in household appliances too much talk of rifles and hunting..

Strange you should mentioned buying a new fridge Bill: I had my new fridge freezer deliver a few weeks ago.. Just a normal white job, not fancy like yours, 50/50.. I got it from John Lewis, did you know they give a 2 year guarantee as standard unlike the likes of currys who only give you 1 year.. And 99p cheaper..

Nice to see so many guys on here taking an interest in household appliances too much talk of rifles and hunting..

Hi Mary.

Thanks for that little gem of information, John Lewis are clearly consumer aware :toast:

The 99p saving could be put towards a nice Air Arms badge to sew on my jacket :boogy:

ATB.

Bill.