DEERHOUND X GREYHOUND PUPS 10MONTH

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERE ARE MY 2 COOKLAND BRED 1ST X DEERHOUND GREYHOUND PUPS, MY DOG IS 29INCHS HIGH MY BITCH IS 27. BOTH SHOWING GREAT POTENTIAL IN THE FIELD.

Still good working DH's around 15 month full bitch I bred myself (held by my 2 yr old son) some sight to see her move over the heather

Not always,this is a site for open debate and discussion.Nearly all the posts on this thread enthused about the pups.Many know im a massive fan of Deerhoundy lurchers and id not wish prospective Deerh

Posted Images

Lol rocky beat me to it cos I wish I could take her but ain't got the kennel space

its not realy the kennels space for me j.dog its i carn,t but the work in front of 3 dogs , i can just but say but the graft in front of 2 dogs and the odd night out for my old bitch

• Like 1

mate im gettin a pup a bitch .....but 1 of theses to going to have to go mate and i think its going to be the bitch..i haven got enough time to train two pups in so i am going to have to sell the bitch

if you decide to part with the bitch, let me no and my mate will come and buy her. ive been trying to get in contact with trevor for the past week, i was told he had a litter on the ground at the moment but theres only 1 11 week old dog pup left. could you send me a contact number for him please mate

Lol rocky beat me to it cos I wish I could take her but ain't got the kennel space

its not realy the kennels space for me j.dog its i carn,t but the work in front of 3 dogs , i can just but say but the graft in front of 2 dogs and the odd night out for my old bitch

yeah I understand I wish I had space for another but haven't yet but I'm hoping next year I will lol

best of luck lads

Happy hunting

Atb

hi collie ,

its lee just letting you know the bitch out of the same litter (holly)had her 1st rabbit last night and did well enough for me been her 1st outing

also she had a little run on a bigger rabbit and again impressed me ,they look in good nick i'll post a recent one of holly when i get time there all peas out of the same pod

.i thought you only got a dog pup ?when did you get the bitch ?is it the one trev kept back (the runt)or does he still have her ?

i weighed and measured holly last week shes 27"tts and 57lb in weight ,well racy lovely turn of speed ,got her jumping around 4 ft both solid and wire fencing

still very puppy ish as like you say 10 month old .

i cant wait to get her full time next season to see her graft ,what syour plans for the pure bred bitch?are you going into breeding or not ?

happy hunting and good to see the litter doing so well