found my dog but bad news

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well thanks to everyone who replyed my post,I found my dog today in the vets he had been hand in by police he been knocked over by a car!!! He was in hell of a state so the kindest thing was to put hi

Sorry to hear that mate i have a litter of pups here the actual breeding was accidental but u can have one if u like

So sorry it was not a happy ending but at least you know what happened to him instead of left wondering his fate.

Posted Images

Thanks for all your replys lads & ladys at least I was with him when they put him to sleep R.I.P lad,I just had a phone call off the dog warden giving me some information on what happened,I'm f*****g tamping the dog was knocked over by a ambulance monday night they reported it to the police,police turned up & a eye witness seen both partys there & thought all was in hand,the lad who saw it came back up the same road & the police was in the laybye down from where he got knocked over so he thought they had phoned the dog warden so he thought happy days,he went passed the same place

the day after & saw some women looking in the hedge so he stopped & had a look the police only left the dog in the hedge with two broken back legs!!!!the dog warden asked why haven't the police contacted him or the vets & they said the dog run off!! With two brocken back legs like & one legs was holding on by a piece of skin like tamping aint the word they make me f*****g sick the scum b*****ds I'm taking them all the way see who's laughing then!! Atb cbx

Edited by chrisbullx

Sorry to hear of your loss mate it puts a right downer on things, but chin up mate at least he's not suffering anymore or even worse some numpties could of got hold of him, a suppose you can take some solace in knowing that you found him and you were with him at the end, i'm sure things will turn out alright mate, good luck!