found my dog but bad news

Well thanks to everyone who replyed my post,I found my dog today in the vets he had been hand in by police he been knocked over by a car!!! He was in hell of a state so the kindest thing was to put him to sleep!!! R.I.P grunt my boy you would have made the grade boy just gutted I had to lose you so soon & you showing so much promise!!! You was a good un R.I.P boy!!

• Like 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well thanks to everyone who replyed my post,I found my dog today in the vets he had been hand in by police he been knocked over by a car!!! He was in hell of a state so the kindest thing was to put hi

Sorry to hear that mate i have a litter of pups here the actual breeding was accidental but u can have one if u like

So sorry it was not a happy ending but at least you know what happened to him instead of left wondering his fate.

Posted Images

RIP GRUNT, No how you feel mate, lost mine 15 days ago proper sickner.. all i can say is get a new pup back in asap, i did and for the first 2 days i felt a bit guilty and thort i could not bond with the dog and do it all again, but i'm happy with her and she's coming on good can't wait till she's ready to get out lamping!

nothin worse [bANNED TEXT] that happens, my first dog got knocked over 3 year ago by a car on the bipass near where i lived and the sick c*nts just drove off without a care in the world, he was showing real promise aswell he taken bags of rabbits and a few bigger ones, i think he was just over a year old, now ive got 2 half salukis, a new dog is always a comfort when youve lost but they will never replace your late dog but you will bond with them and also youll never forget your late dog hel alays be in your heart RIP grunt