Two strong wheatonx greyhoung pups

Hi all,

Ive got two strong 5/8 3/8 wheaton greyhound dog pups left out of a litter,

I bought a 5/8 3/8 wheaton bitch of Chris Hickling who's well known for this kind of cross approximately 5 months ago to run on this season.

After about a month the bitch which I still own and work started to show and had been accidently mated to Chris's big wheaton cross dog "MAC" which is a well known dog in its own right.

The pups are now 11 weeks old and out of a litter of 7 there is still 2 strong dog pups left.

The litter has had the best of starts in life all weaned onto puppy milk, then flesh and mixer fed,wormed and flead upto date.

Allthough the Dam is not what i would call "TESTED" the bitch is still in my kennel and has shown great promise and Im looking forward to the rest of a hard season for with her.

This litter as i have said was an accidental mating and completely out of my control, the working wheaton lines in which these pups are bred from really are excellent lines and anyone who knows the cross will be aware of their working potential and output.

Chris Hickling is renowned for these excellent lines of working lurcher and the Sire to the pups is

100% the real deal.

If anyone would like to know more regarding the 2 pups i have left then please PM me, obviously I'd like the pups to go to decent working homes.

Regards Alex

post-56808-0-22364100-1316975168.jpgpost-56808-0-65779900-1316975123.jpgpost-56808-0-25741300-1316975106.jpgpost-56808-0-20199700-1316974918.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha.........when folk very kindly offer me a night out, 99.9% of the time I will politely decline.........now I know why.   I have not met Dotty or CH, I saw a really nice looking dog at the East E

yeh it would be from the window wouldnt it you little rat!! Ive kept my mouth shut for two years yes 2 years listening to the crap you spout off!! You are very good at talking down to people after you

chris h is a well known peddler that keeps and breed from avarage dogs,name one well known respected dog man that owns a chris h dog.cris breeds rubbish fact

Posted Images

Mate thats a big post so before i delete it you need to read the rules, you must contribute AND be a donator to advertise, and then it must be in the coreect section. I'll give you 5 minutes if you choose to donate before i remove the add............

noo it looks as tho the thread will stay put, ill ask my questions :D

how old is the dam mate??? just that ye say she is 3/8ths bitch off him, i got 1 an mate got 1 fae litter before mine, so was wonderin what litter it come off??

did you or chris see the dogs tie???

cos an i think this may cause a few upset folk, but so f**k.....

chris was as nice as pie to me on the fone, took my order for the pup, took my dosh assured me the pupw as bred 1 way

i got the pup an it come oot it was bred a diffrent way, an that was him seeing the them tied ffs, so id be carefull a what has crossed the bitch...

:thumbs:

The bitch is 19 months old, as ive said the bitch was bought purely to run on and work this season,

Granted I never intended to have any pups thats why i bought the bitch as a going cause.

All i can say is the bitch is still here with me, shes doing the business, working well day and night.

I know things arent ideal but I'd no control over the situation and things dont always turn out as you'd like them to.

I dont want aload of grief Im a decent dog lad who keeps himself to himself, I do graft my dogs and Im honest with it i've nothing to prove but my dogs have!

All i can say is ofcourse the bitch can be seen and if any perspective buyer wants to see her work day or night they are welcome too0 if they fancy a walk out?

The dam is the choclate bitch.

post-56808-0-89719600-1316977425.jpg

The bitch is 19 months old, as ive said the bitch was bought purely to run on and work this season,

Granted I never intended to have any pups thats why i bought the bitch as a going cause.

All i can say is the bitch is still here with me, shes doing the business, working well day and night.

I know things arent ideal but I'd no control over the situation and things dont always turn out as you'd like them to.

I dont want aload of grief Im a decent dog lad who keeps himself to himself, I do graft my dogs and Im honest with it i've nothing to prove but my dogs have!

All i can say is ofcourse the bitch can be seen and if any perspective buyer wants to see her work day or night they are welcome too0 if they fancy a walk out?

The dam is the choclate bitch.

post-56808-0-89719600-1316977425.jpg

if ye bitch is 19 month mate, she aint 3/8 wheaton :laugh:

fone yer man an ask him the truth, i suposse if h eknows ye in the know he will come clean :laugh: :laugh:

cull the pups or gift them away, an stay away hickling, all the best way yer bitch :thumbs: