caught by plod

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

give clive rees a ring his number is in the countrymans he will advise you on whot the law is and whot to say when you go down the station to get your lamp back, without proof they had no right to tak

They have to have proof of you doing something illegal before they can confiscate anything go down tommorow and kick up a fuss.You were not breaking the law so he had no right legal or otherwise to re

aint karma a fooker, peddlepups off a pup an bad shit will happen to ye

they cant keep your lamp mate on suspision of being somewhere else, you gave them all the proof they needed to say you had permission to be where you were

the twats would of phoned the farmer to piss him off and you lose your permission its happened to me a few times, get to the station and get your lamp back

it would be a good idea to speak to the desk sargeant and get a number off him to ring and let them know when your going then your covered

albert

so you was lamping rabbits on permission and they rang the farmer to confirm it??? why the f**k did you give them the lamp what would they have done if you told them where to go.? you should of let them nick you and when they got you to the station they would of looked right twats and would have to let you go and you wouldnt be lampless

• Like 1

the old bill are total w*****s, they had no right to take the lamp off you, i reckon it was cos they were gutted they couldn't get you for anything else so out of spite they took it, defo ring them first thing and tell them you are coming to collect the lamp asap. My other half and 2 of his maters got pulled one night, they ad 3 dogs and lamps etc, cos they ad been on permission (they did the usual of ringing people at stupid o clock) they arrested his mate who was the driver and did him for dangerous driving!!! lol

just bein caught by plod whilst out lamping permision about 1,30 am what a jobs worth he was after telling him i had permision i was told i was probly a liar he called for back up 2 miniutes later another 3 squad cars pull up one young officer claiming huntinh whith dogs were alegal and the dog should be destroyed after checking realising rabbits were ok and him feeling a numpty isaid id ring the farmer who when woken was not a happy chappy okd it all. when officer realised i had permision turned all sour and told me hed have to confiscate my lamp as he had suspisions id been on other land whithout permision leaving me saving for a new lamp which will take me a couple of months what a load of arse holes and a waste of taxpayers money do we not have proper crimes anymore

sounds like he tuk your lamp mate because you prooved him wrong it happend to me go to the police station ask to see his boss putt a complaint in and lett it rip and ask four your geer back they can not do that its like saying if you had a bag of sweets al take them of you on suspicion of going to eat them ther f*****g idiots and have no clue they think us lampers are all criminals and there for they can do what the f**k they wont its not on

• Like 1

The only reason you had your lamp confiscated was because you made them look like uneducated morons about the law and needed to justifiy the time they spent with you by taking something involved with hunting away. what they gonna do with the lamp? go get it back mate they had no right to take it!!!

Edited by AndrewEdwardDennis

just bein caught by plod whilst out lamping permision about 1,30 am what a jobs worth he was after telling him i had permision i was told i was probly a liar he called for back up 2 miniutes later another 3 squad cars pull up one young officer claiming huntinh whith dogs were alegal and the dog should be destroyed after checking realising rabbits were ok and him feeling a numpty isaid id ring the farmer who when woken was not a happy chappy okd it all. when officer realised i had permision turned all sour and told me hed have to confiscate my lamp as he had suspisions id been on other land whithout permision leaving me saving for a new lamp which will take me a couple of months what a load of arse holes and a waste of taxpayers money do we not have proper crimes anymore

sounds like he tuk your lamp mate because you prooved him wrong it happend to me go to the police station ask to see his boss putt a complaint in and lett it rip and ask four your geer back they can not do that its like saying if you had a bag of sweets al take them of you on suspicion of going to eat them ther f*****g idiots and have no clue they think us lampers are all criminals and there for they can do what the f**k they wont its not on

well said mate never a truer word spoken

well said mate never a truer word spoken

it happend to me told them they wher wrong couldnt do that then tuk my friend car off him we wher on the way to my permishion made him pay four his car back next day £90 and they wher threning to lock me up because i was right and they wher wrong haw is it i no more about the law than the people in the law buisnes makes no sence

The only reason you had your lamp confiscated was because you made them look like uneducated morons about the law and needed to justifiy the time they spent with you by taking something involved with hunting away. what they gonna do with the lamp? go get it back mate they had no right to take it!!!

Do you think that's likely?

Bolio, good link, had call to complain myself earlier in the year, went through a process called local resolution, never got an apology from the Detective Superintendent concerned but I do feel the complaint was taken seriously and am happy that the officer involved has been spoken to about his behaviour. I could have moaned on here forever and a day about it, but actually doing something made me feel much better.

• Like 1

Do you think that's likely?

Bolio, good link, had call to complain myself earlier in the year, went through a process called local resolution, never got an apology from the Detective Superintendent concerned but I do feel the complaint was taken seriously and am happy that the officer involved has been spoken to about his behaviour. I could have moaned on here forever and a day about it, but actually doing something made me feel much better.

what other reason did they have to take away his lamp? they found that hunting rabbits with dogs was legal and they still took his lamp, for what reason? they were trying to justify being there despite being proved wrong hence the reason they confiscated his equipment..they would need to prove that he was apparently hunting on someone elses land, which they cant..