scottish champion of champions@ selkirk

dog i bred won it happy day,s

that will be it layed up till the hunting seasons done and the showing starts again

Got to be honest,, the dog looks like it sees a bit of work,, and has the marks to prove it,, I may rip in about what wins everything,, but Pete is a class dug,, and I am sure he will be busy as feck all winter mate

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The deerhound gets worked 3 nites a week as a fire guard and the whippets a bricky mate.

No one is moaning or desputing some lookers are grafters but for denned to say this .....no be as many dogs in scotland worked as hard as that one ...Scotland is just not south of Perth

al have a crack at enaything u want mabe not [bANNED TEXT] kind a dog been in the game way ma dad fae a child theres plenty will votch for that dont keep bad ones so balls in [bANNED TEXT] court na sk

Posted Images

a seen the dog at glamis theres not a mark on it anywhere ave nothing against the dog or the owner just expressing my views on the dog just like your doing he maybe a good dog i dont know but a dog of that size i would expect to see some signs of graft about it

a seen the dog at glamis theres not a mark on it anywhere ave nothing against the dog or the owner just expressing my views on the dog just like your doing he maybe a good dog i dont know but a dog of that size i would expect to see some signs of graft about it

no be as many dogs in scotland worked as hard as that one , i'm sure if ye want he'll put it to the test with yours , just ask him

lol you obviously dont get out much way proper working dogs theres plenty in scotland and thats not one chasing rossettes and lures isnt testing anything am more than sure the dog would jack on a lamping trip with me am not into 1 trick show ponys

no be as many dogs in scotland worked as hard as that one , i'm sure if ye want he'll put it to the test with yours , just ask him

Thats quite a statement Denned I bet I could show you quite a few

i have met the boy a phew times now that owns the dog and spoke to him and seems to be a genuine ,i believe the dog gets alot of work in the winter in the field the shows are ment to be abit of fun till the season starts.there not for guys to walk about saying my cocks bigger than yours :icon_eek: oops i mean my dogs better than yours :tongue2: and everyones got good dogs aslong as your happy with yours who gives a s**t :victory:

Thats quite a statement Denned I bet I could show you quite a few

moo it's not my dog , but if youd like to contact pistol pete , i'm sure he'd have a day or night out with his ( show pony) dogs

lol you obviously dont get out much way proper working dogs theres plenty in scotland and thats not one chasing rossettes and lures isnt testing anything am more than sure the dog would jack on a lamping trip with me am not into 1 trick show ponys

dig----thats obviously your perception , but i'm no getting into another slagging match--- just ask pistol pete , again i'm sure he'd accomodate you ,

dig----thats obviously your perception , but i'm no getting into another slagging match--- just ask pistol pete , again i'm sure he'd accomodate you ,

think its most peoples perception just a dont hold back a spoke to the guy onced im not starting a slagging match just giving my opinion since its an open forum like a said the dog wouldnt be much use for what i do

think its most peoples perception just a dont hold back a spoke to the guy onced im not starting a slagging match just giving my opinion since its an open forum like a said the dog wouldnt be much use for what i do

honestly dig , i think youd be surprised by this dog ,maybe yours might jack when his is so far in front of yours chasing on the lamp , lol seriously dig , open forum , just the same as an open invitation for a night out with your dog , lets get it on asap

a doubt that mate but al not get into whos got the biggest cock argument with you like a said i like dogs that are capable no matter what you put in front of it not 1 trick show ponys the dogs not suited for my type of graft simple just like my dogs wouldnt suit use as there ugly :D