British National Party

Why have more people not supported this group its time to kick all these fuckers that came over on a floating door back to their shabby little shit huts!! The country is a disgrace! Everwhere you go its either blacks, muslims, indians, polish. Im fotunate in where i live as their is none of these fuckers about! I really feel for the working white man in larger cities competing with these arseholes! I recently read an article on how many charge offenders dont get kick out of the country as they DONT have a passport so legally we cannt deport these motherfuckers!!!

Rant over!

Steve

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been to a BNP meeting just to see what they really are all about, and to be honest they were a joke. Apart from getting rid of all those that don't belong here I didn't really agree with anything

I don't support mass immigration or membership in the EU.   But since I don't support calling people names, judging all by a few, ignorance, double standards, bullying and idiocy, I don't support t

If it wasn't for the poles, blacks and Indians you'd be speaking german now

there is no were in the british isles that is not effected by this invasion oooops mass imigration of eastern euroupeans the bnp do not have the political

clout to govern , the only way is to get out of the monster that is the EU we are being taken apart bit by bit , in 25 years there will be nothing left england wales scotland ireland will be tiny parts of a european state , BIG BROTHER

• Like 1

there is no were in the british isles that is not effected by this invasion oooops mass imigration of eastern euroupeans the bnp do not have the political

clout to govern , the only way is to get out of the monster that is the EU we are being taken apart bit by bit , in 25 years there will be nothing left england wales scotland ireland will be tiny parts of a european state , BIG BROTHER

Maybe, I don't like it but I'll still be a Welshman.. :cheers:

I've been to a BNP meeting just to see what they really are all about, and to be honest they were a joke. Apart from getting rid of all those that don't belong here I didn't really agree with anything else that they were saying. When I put questions to them about certain things none of them could give me a straight answer and the one bloke seemed to think he could con me into believing that they'd put everything to a referendum.

It's seems to me that they can't make their minds up whether they're racist or not.

I think they'd struggle to organise a piss up in a Brewery let alone run the country effectively.

• Like 3
Guest thebigdog

Why have more people not supported this group its time to kick all these fuckers that came over on a floating door back to their shabby little shit huts!! The country is a disgrace! Everwhere you go its either blacks, muslims, indians, polish. Im fotunate in where i live as their is none of these fuckers about! I really feel for the working white man in larger cities competing with these arseholes! I recently read an article on how many charge offenders dont get kick out of the country as they DONT have a passport so legally we cannt deport these motherfuckers!!!

Rant over!

Steve

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: not everywhere then are they :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Im not being funny but i do support the EDL and other such parties. Everyone moans about all these WOP's but no one has the bollocks to do anything about it? Since the year 2000 to June 2010 it is estimated that 572,000, people came into the UK. This figure has remained broadly the same since 2004. Its a complete joke as our boarder agencies are shit!!!

Steve

Im not being funny but i do support the EDL and other such parties. Everyone moans about all these WOP's but no one has the bollocks to do anything about it? Since the year 2000 to June 2010 it is estimated that 572,000, people came into the UK. This figure has remained broadly the same since 2004. Its a complete joke as our boarder agencies are shit!!!

Steve

a group did do something about it a few year ago.and they were villified and branded terrorists.and a lot went to jail.

and if you go back even further a party and a nation who were committed to the max did something,and the world went to war with them lol

Rant over!

Steve

If it wasn't for the poles, blacks and Indians you'd be speaking german now

• Like 3