British National Party

If we were to bring back every Scot,Welsh,English,Ulsterman woman and child that has settled elsewhere we would be well an truly F@@''ked,but they are contributing to the Country of choice ,who have more than likely robust Immigration Policies ! the problem with U.K. is the Middleclasses ON THE WHOLE don't see their standard of living been Threatened ,they will hire cheap labour regardless of colour or creed for Homes ,business's So OPEN the FLOODGATES keep the wages done ! When their livelyhood like the BLUE COLLAR of the U.K. is threatened then they will SHOUT !! for change.The Working man has no Voice to PUT FORWARD HIS VIEWS so the Radicals move in,LEFT & RIGHT,just no COMMONSENSE OPTION so on the Don't Vote LEAVING the MIDDLECLASS P.C brigade to get in,Tories only got in By cosy trade offs with them .That' my view anyhow !!

thats a myth perpetrated by lefties.id gladly swap every scot,welshman.english,and northern irish for the shower which has invaded these shore,in fact a f*****g good idea.id welcome it with open arms.

just northern irish scotty ,my my :icon_redface:

well considering im talking about the uk,why would i involve eire?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been to a BNP meeting just to see what they really are all about, and to be honest they were a joke. Apart from getting rid of all those that don't belong here I didn't really agree with anything

I don't support mass immigration or membership in the EU.   But since I don't support calling people names, judging all by a few, ignorance, double standards, bullying and idiocy, I don't support t

If it wasn't for the poles, blacks and Indians you'd be speaking german now

sure the scottish / irish /welsh / and english never populated the world :whistling: :whistling:

your point?im suprised with the royal in your name and coming out with that statement.

yes we did colonise a vast swathe of the globe,but if you knew history,you would realise that most nations were into empire building.you should think yourself lucky that britain came out on top in that particular trait.also the btits did a lot of good and contributed a great deal in the world.yes we did some terrible things aswell,but that was in by gone days when that was the norm.i see no benefit whatsover in this current migration of imigrants,there a drain on this nation,and there not even gratefull for wat we do for them.you tell me the plus points in letting thousands of eastern europeans into this country?there a good percentage of them are just criminals involved in organised crime.who were hpunded from thier own country.any muslim extremist wishing to carry out an attack like 9/11 would have no problem getting into this country.f**k we would prob house them and fund thier attack through benefits.

empire building or conquering ,mon ahead scotty :rolleyes:

yeh we have emergrated worldwide ive worked with cornish , irish, welsh miners in the middle of nowere in ghana nigeria worked all over europe with expats but every one of them has brought a skill and benifited the country ive never seen mass emergration of brits effecting local populations building their religion in the middle of muslim areas or making places no go areas or putting sighns up in shops polish only etc etc , if wanting to protect my own is rasist well am RACIST AND PROUD

• Like 2

Scott,the Problem is THEY would not wish to Return,because most if not All have a better standard of living than if they stayed Here,the Ordinary Joe Worker is UNDERVALUED an will always be in his or her OWN Homeland FACT !I would gladly Welcome them back,Part EXCHANGE would be a good start DOCTOR for DOCTOR,Nurse for Nurse ,but it will never happen.Money makes the World go round not Colour or Creed.

A Rich Black man will always be welcomed more than a poor White one.

A Rich White man will always be welcomed more than a poor Black one.And if your Mixed Race and on the up Your Sorted !!

Scott,the Problem is THEY would not wish to Return,because most if not All have a better standard of living than if they stayed Here,the Ordinary Joe Worker is UNDERVALUED an will always be in his or her OWN Homeland FACT !I would gladly Welcome them back,Part EXCHANGE would be a good start DOCTOR for DOCTOR,Nurse for Nurse ,but it will never happen.Money makes the World go round not Colour or Creed.

A Rich White man will always be welcomed more than a poor Black one.And if your Mixed Race and on the up Your Sorted !!

maybe in your house they would be welcome lol

couldnt care less if they had a fiver in thier pocket or a grand.id still hold them with contempt ;)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU TALK SOME SHITE

Sorry I forgot you won the war on your own......and I think you mean I write some shite. We're not actually speaking

ive grown very fond of your shite , please re educate me as to the poles and the rest you say saved us from the germanic tong

Go read your history you never know you might learn something.....start with the battle of britain and work back....if you get stuck on any big words give me a shout

yeh we have emergrated worldwide ive worked with cornish , irish, welsh miners in the middle of nowere in ghana nigeria worked all over europe with expats but every one of them has brought a skill and benifited the country ive never seen mass emergration of brits effecting local populations building their religion in the middle of muslim areas or making places no go areas or putting sighns up in shops polish only.

LMAO I'm sure the Abo's and Native Americans would disagree with you....but that happened a long time ago so probably doesn't count

couldnt care less if they had a fiver in thier pocket or a grand.id still hold them with contempt ;)

Scott, I was meaning "Polite Society ",.anyone is welcome in my house,IF they have not Disrepected me or my Family,FAILTE :drinks: even yourself,Even after you welshed out on showing me your Spitfire :air_kiss: Hell! I offer the Jehovah Witnesses Tea !,they always Decline for some reason.. :rolleyes:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU TALK SOME SHITE

Sorry I forgot you won the war on your own......and I think you mean I write some shite. We're not actually speaking

ive grown very fond of your shite , please re educate me as to the poles and the rest you say saved us from the germanic tong

Go read your history you never know you might learn something.....start with the battle of britain and work back....if you get stuck on any big words give me a shout

OH THE OLD BATTLE OF BRITAIN CHESNUT GO TO THE COMMONWEALTH GRAVE YARD AND COUNT KNOW IT ALL . IVE GOT A BIT OF TIME NOW WERE WERE WE AH YES THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN , WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW THE BIT ABOUT THE POLES WHO RAN FROM POLAND IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE OR THE STORY EVERY ONE LIKE ABOUT 6 PILOTS WHO FLEW SPITS OR THE 20 CANADIANS OR THE 15 YANKS OR THE KIWIS AUSSYS WHO ALSO FLEW SPITS AND HURRICANES OR THE REST OF THE COMMONWEALTH MEN WHO CAME RUNNING TO FLY BOMBMERS , , THE POLES LOVE TO THINK THE PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE SORRY BUD A BIT PART OH AND THERE PARA REG NEVER EVEN GOT ON THE PLANE IN OPERATION MARKET GARDEN , ANY OTHER INFO JUST ASK ;)

Edited by gonetoearth

Scott, I was meaning "Polite Society ",.anyone is welcome in my house,IF they have not Disrepected me or my Family,FAILTE :drinks: even yourself,Even after you welshed out on showing me your Spitfire :air_kiss: Hell! I offer the Jehovah Witnesses Tea !,they always Decline for some reason.. :rolleyes:

i never welshed out on anything,i just think we have totally diffrent opinions and would be pointless discussing it.

im also a very polite person

yeh we have emergrated worldwide ive worked with cornish , irish, welsh miners in the middle of nowere in ghana nigeria worked all over europe with expats but every one of them has brought a skill and benifited the country ive never seen mass emergration of brits effecting local populations building their religion in the middle of muslim areas or making places no go areas or putting sighns up in shops polish only.

LMAO I'm sure the Abo's and Native Americans would disagree with you....but that happened a long time ago so probably doesn't count

HA HA THE DUTCH FRENCH AND SPANISH HAD GREAT INFLUENCE IN NORTH AMERICA AUSTRAILA , ILL LET YOU GO AND READ A BIT PLEASE COME BACK WITH A GOOD ARGUMENT ,