jokes thin on t ground

Oh come on she's fae Aberdeen......happy that a mans looked at her and not a sheep for a change :D ....But how ironic she's met and married a Welshman....... :toast:

I haven't met a Scotswoman yet who doesn't go all weak at the knees & moist at the sound of a Welsh accent. ;) It's like a dowsing rod for Scottish fanny juice.. ;):laugh:

Well i'll test that statement next weekend in reverse when i hit the bright lights of Cardiff........ ;)

Oh and dont flatter yourself with the 'moist' bit....thats just all the spitting you lot do when pronouncing your local villages..... :D

You'll probably find the local girls very accommodating.. ;)

Obviously i have been going with the girl for 11 years now so any speaking to Welsh girls will be on a flirting basis only.............. ;)

In the 11 years with your girl how many punctures has she had :D :D

images1.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young irish girl journeys to London to see if the streets are paved with gold. Unfortunatley, the streets are not paved with gold and she has to become a prostitute.........having earned a lot of mon

I walked in last night to find a paramedic crouching over my wife.   "Get your lips off my wife," I snapped pulling him off her.   "But sir, I'm not kissing her!" He pleaded. "She's stopped breath

Paddy and Murphy out lamping one night, Paddy say to Murphy "i'm dying for a shite but i've got no paper to wipe my arse" murphy says "have you got a fiver" paddy says "yeah why" murphy say "well g

9 out of 10 cats prefer Whiskas.

I know, I pulled them off my cat and it's never been the same since.

Why are parents so bad at discussing sex with their kids?

When I was ten-years-old, I saw two dogs shagging in the street and asked my Mum what they were doing.

"Dancing," she replied.

The first school disco I went to, I got f*****g expelled.

Cigarettes are just like weasels.

Both are completely harmless until you put them in your mouth and try to set fire to them...

In my bedroom gettin a blowjob,[bANNED TEXT] I heard someone runnin up my stairs.I had just enough time to get her hidden, My wife stormed in, looking absolutely furious"I can't believe you been gettin head off my f****n nana"she snarled. What dya mean babe?I said."Av not dun anythin"She said "Your dick is still hard.I said"So what does that prove?I could've been having a wank"She said,"What with false teeth round ya cock

I Like My Women How I Like My Whisky '16' Years Old... Full Of Coke!

House party- always one left over in the morning! Lying on the floor behind the sofa, f****n legless can't stand! Asked where he lived so dragged him up, pulled him down the path to the car, f****n legs all over the place! Chucked him in the car and took him home! Dragged him up to his house and knocked on the door! Brought your son home from the party! His mum replies" did you bring his wheelchair?"

Dave is a taxi driver who loves to run over pakis and listen to the thud. One day he picks up a little old lady. He's driving along with her in the back when a paki runs out in front of him. Remembering his fare, Dave swerves and misses the paki but still hears a thud. Confused but polite

he turns

to the old lady and says 'sorry love, i almost ran over that paki'. She says 'thats ok son, i got the c**t with the door!

I went to Bangcok for a testicle operation. The nurse cupped my balls and she said "don't worry, its normal to get an erection when doing this". I said "I haven't got an erection", she replied "I have"

My wife and her friend were having a conversation about how useless men are when my wife said, "They can't do two things at once." At this, I interrupted and said, "Actually I can!" "Give me an example," she replied."Well, while I was f*****g you last night, I was thinking about your friend."

A guy runs into an ex-girlfriend, with whom he didn't have the greatest relationship. "You know, I was with another woman last night, but I was still thinking of you.""Why, because you miss me?""No, because it keeps me from coming too fast."

A guy runs into an ex-girlfriend, with whom he didn't have the greatest relationship. "You know, I was with another woman last night, but I was still thinking of you.""Why, because you miss me?""No, because it keeps me from coming too fast."

Women eh! Boob jobs, nose jobs, teeth bleaching, tummy tucks, liposuction, colonic irrigation, botox, pierced ears, nipples, bellies and clits, eyebrows plucked, bikini wax, armpits shaved, lips tattooed, legs waxed, diets, exercise, but they won't take it up the arse cause it 'hurts'.

Farmer wrote 2 his son in jail

"This year I won't b able 2 plant potatoes coz I can't dig th ground,I know if u were here u wud help me"

Th son wrote:"Dad don't think of diggin th ground coz that's where I buried th guns'

Police reads th letter&the next day, th ground was dug by police lookin for guns but nowt was found.

Next day the son wrote again"Now plant your potatoes dad,it's the best I cud do from here!

Two puffs meet in a nightclub and go home for some sex, before they get home one puff says "ive got lennox Lewis tattood on one arse cheek and mike Tyson on the other" ....."f**k that" says the other puff, "im not getting in the ring with them two"

A married couple are driving along when they see a wounded badger on the side of the road. They stop, the wife gets out, picks it up, and brings it into the car.

She says, "Look, it's shivering, it must be cold. What should I do?"

Her husband replies, "Put it between your legs to keep it warm."

She asks, "What about the smell?"

He says, "Hold its f*****g nose."

A middle-aged woman reads that vaginas get wider and deeper with age. So she tries to check her own by stripping off, putting a mirror on the floor and spreading her legs over it. Suddenly, her husband comes in and grabs her arm, violently pulling her away from where the mirror is laying.

"You could have broken my arm!" she shouts at him.

He points at the mirror and says "But if you'd fallen down that hole, you would have broken your neck."

If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, youwould have £49.00 today.

If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have£33.00 today.

If you had purchased £1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, youwould have £0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased£1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for recycling refund, you would have received £214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle.

A recent study found that the average Briton walks about 900 miles a year. Another study found that Britons drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means that, on average, Britons get about 41 miles to the gallon! Makes you proud to be British!!!