Dog or Bitch ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bitch wont piss on the ferret box when you put it down, apart from that ,i think a lot of it will come down to individual choice through experiences both good and bad,,to say one is better than the o

some top terrier lads once told me that bitches work for you and dogs work for themselves, i have a bitch and at the moment i wouldnt swap her for a dog or anything else but at the same time i have co

we all need good bitches with out them you will not have good dogs

Bitches, i just get on with them better. I find male dogs are just to interested in bitches all the time, unpredictable around other males and i find them more clingy than the bitches and they winge and whine to much imo. Never had bother with bitches, they are independant but obediant and generally biddable and easy going. Have more than enough fire in they're belly and they mature alot quicker!

some bitches have more testosterone than others lol lol :laugh::tongue2:

With terriers i have only ever had bitches, with lurchers i dont mind, bitches can be out of action during seasons and a pain to kennel in a mixed sex set-up but some seem to mature quicker, dogs are usually stronger and when fox were legal i saw many more good dogs than bitches..........BUT i am easy either way thb................

for quarry that bite back, Dan(USA) on here says males are better for yotes, than females and a 40lb yote would test any dog. I suppose just running rabbits make no differnce, but pre ban things with teeth i think males are that bit better, and i get on better with males than bitchs, i am quite hard on my dogs and bitchs wont handle it .!

HAHAHA what a twat!

everything you have just wrote may aswell fall on the floor and turn into shit mate

why what did he say that was shit like ?

dogs are better than bitches on teeth! some bitches are better than some dogs vicer versa and being hard on his dogs nd bitches wont handle it LOL im hard on my bitch nd she handles it perfectly theres a fine line between being hard and being cruel and if your harder on your dogs than i am then ye shudnt have em

for quarry that bite back, Dan(USA) on here says males are better for yotes, than females and a 40lb yote would test any dog. I suppose just running rabbits make no differnce, but pre ban things with teeth i think males are that bit better, and i get on better with males than bitchs, i am quite hard on my dogs and bitchs wont handle it .!

HAHAHA what a twat!

everything you have just wrote may aswell fall on the floor and turn into shit mate

dogs are better than bitches on teeth! some bitches are better than some dogs vicer versa and being hard on his dogs nd bitches wont handle it LOL im hard on my bitch nd she handles it perfectly theres a fine line between being hard and being cruel and if your harder on your dogs than i am then ye shudnt have em

ok mate will after see you run your dogs some day maybe show us how its done thank you

HAHAHA what a twat!

i said for me,not you or anybody else. you not going to get a animal to train+bring up (if) you know it not going to get on with it, and bitchs dont suit my temp, is that plan enough PRICK :yes:

• Like 2

Bitches, i just get on with them better. I find male dogs are just to interested in bitches all the time, unpredictable around other males and i find them more clingy than the bitches and they winge and whine to much imo. Never had bother with bitches, they are independant but obediant and generally biddable and easy going. Have more than enough fire in they're belly and they mature alot quicker!

Almost exactly the same here :thumbs:

I wonder if dogs/bitches are different for different sexes of people?

bitch wont piss on the ferret box when you put it down, :laugh: apart from that ,i think a lot of it will come down to individual choice through experiences both good and bad,,to say one is better than the other is way off the mark,,

bitch's can be every bit as hard and unforgiving as dogs, depending on the breeding,,

• Like 3

HAHAHA what a twat!

i said for me,not you or anybody else. you not going to get a animal to train+bring up (if) you know it not going to get on with it, and bitchs dont suit my temp, is that plan enough PRICK :yes:

i dont care how 'plan' enough it is, its clear that your saying a dog will withstand more pain and pressure than a bitch haha utter shite! TWAT

if you dont get on with bitches then thats fine,but to say a bitch wont handle it is silly talk imo,theres a good dog in every town,a good bitch is worth its weight in gold.