Can it be done

NEIL,

IT IS CLEAR YOU BEEN RUNING SHIT DOGS FOR YEARS,SAM IS IN THE KNOW HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOU A PROPER DOG

or maybe one your so called brothers might pick him up a stolen onelol

JUST CAUSE I KNOW SOME TRAVELLERS DOESNT MEAN WE STEAL DOGS SCENT,BUT 1 THING NO ONE WILL STEAL NEILS DOGS AS SOUNDS LIKE THERE NOT UP TO THE JOB.

:laugh:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive seen a wild red that would be about as big as they come taken with two dogs on the edge of the new forest, i have also taken 15 outta 15 hares on the plains and quiet a few 10 outta 10 with the s

i heard his dad can stop a hare in full flight,with a well aimed brogue

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could

Posted Images

NEIL,

IT IS CLEAR YOU BEEN RUNING SHIT DOGS FOR YEARS,SAM IS IN THE KNOW HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOU A PROPER DOG

or maybe one your so called brothers might pick him up a stolen onelol

JUST CAUSE I KNOW SOME TRAVELLERS DOESNT MEAN WE STEAL DOGS SCENT,BUT 1 THING NO ONE WILL STEAL NEILS DOGS AS SOUNDS LIKE THERE NOT UP TO THE JOB.

:laugh:

No ther not ur right 19 2 much 4 my dogs I'm happy wit 18 tho haha

what is so special about 12 month old dogs killing 9 or 10 hares fairplay its nice to do but it is also early september,

i no these breed of dog very well and now they just need running,

not shouting about wait till they got a season behind them

im not pissing on anyones bonfire i just dont think its that extrordinary my pup is 11 onth an will kill 9 or 10 hares tonight,

when they kill 10 three four or five times a week in dead of winter thats when its something to be excited about,

how they doing on other game pm if you like

lamped or not its utter BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! lucky 2 see 19 hares where ever u go in one nyt never mind run an kill every one wit 2 pups

Really mate? I always see 50/60 a night whilst lamping on my permission, and further south in Lincs i could see well over 150 in a night..................

lamped or not its utter BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! lucky 2 see 19 hares where ever u go in one nyt never mind run an kill every one wit 2 pups

Really mate? I always see 50/60 a night whilst lamping on my permission, and further south in Lincs i could see well over 150 in a night..................

i can well believe that simmo i was up that way last week only on holiday like but i had a mooch around in the mornings in the car down the country lanes some cracking countryside i envy nybody who lives that way :thumbs:

I,v just been speaking to a fella on the phone , he tells me that ( pre ban ) he took 19 hares one night running two twelve month old dogs ( singly. ) Now leaving aside the rights and wrongs of lamping hares , my question is CAN IT BE DONE ?

HE MUST HAVE RUN EM IN A PHONE BOX THE EEJITT