Can it be done

the brick must have done these numbers if dottdoo an hedz no some one that saw it,

but the night he came out with me an two other members we didnt even run 19 hares he ran wispa an she pulled up on number 7,

dog or owners fault i dont no,

just thought id write this as people have asked tommo were he got his info from and are questioning him well thats 100% fact what i just wrote,

some where there are lies unless the night in question is a different night?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive seen a wild red that would be about as big as they come taken with two dogs on the edge of the new forest, i have also taken 15 outta 15 hares on the plains and quiet a few 10 outta 10 with the s

i heard his dad can stop a hare in full flight,with a well aimed brogue

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could

Posted Images

lamped or not its utter BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! lucky 2 see 19 hares where ever u go in one nyt never mind run an kill every one wit 2 pups

life must be good in your bubble mate :laugh:

so you know every field in every county in britain, an you say there aint no way anybody can see 19 hares in 1 nite lol

they actually lost a few aswell so it was more like 30 haha

an ye call yaself a coursin man ffs :tongue2:

lamped or not its utter BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! lucky 2 see 19 hares where ever u go in one nyt never mind run an kill every one wit 2 pups

life must be good in your bubble mate :laugh:

so you know every field in every county in britain, an you say there aint no way anybody can see 19 hares in 1 nite lol

they actually lost a few aswell so it was more like 30 haha

an ye call yaself a coursin man ffs :tongue2:

he having a laff shot 60 hares in 3 nights lol part of pest control for a farmer i know places were there 30 in one feild lol lol

• Like 1

visited a friend that lives not far from the sandringham (sorry if that's mispelt) estate and saw close to a hundred in a single night maybe more. Counted 14 on 1 field