Can it be done

awrite mate ye got me there.....

i wasnae there, i dont do night time, im strictly a ferriting kinda guy...

however

the man in question did let me stroke his puppys the very next day....

thats why im sticking up for him, i really like the 1 way the real soft coat, was well nice :laugh:

U wernt mmm have u even seen these dogs run?

have you seen them run to say its full a shit :hmm:

so ye wanna be put in touch way the guy???? :laugh:

No I avnt but I do run hares on a regular basis sumfin which u don't don't do because u go ferritin each 2 ther own but I think I might know a little bit more about the subject than u if u wanna believe it that's up 2 u personally I don't 19 can b done but not with 2 pups I'm not interested in gettin in touch wit the guy if he makes up stories like this

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive seen a wild red that would be about as big as they come taken with two dogs on the edge of the new forest, i have also taken 15 outta 15 hares on the plains and quiet a few 10 outta 10 with the s

i heard his dad can stop a hare in full flight,with a well aimed brogue

i was there i saw both the pups in question take 19 hares between them,they missed maybe 6 each,but if you dont think it can be done,i am sure the owner of the pups would show you,or maybe yous could

Posted Images

I KNOW THE OLD BLOKE WHO WAS THERE col AND HE SAID THEY DID IT AND THERE GOOD UNS GO ON NEIL RUN WITH EM AND STOP CRABBIN PEOPLES DOGS HEARD YOURS ARE SHIT ANYWAY

whats with all the OLD,i am not old and could out walk most people while lamping and carry game.

• Like 1

however

thats why im sticking up for him, i really like the 1 way the real soft coat, was well nice :laugh:

No I avnt but I do run hares on a regular basis sumfin which u don't don't do because u go ferritin each 2 ther own but I think I might know a little bit more about the subject than u if u wanna believe it that's up 2 u personally I don't 19 can b done but not with 2 pups I'm not interested in gettin in touch wit the guy if he makes up stories like this

one post from some one who was there and you jack :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I KNOW THE OLD BLOKE WHO WAS THERE col AND HE SAID THEY DID IT AND THERE GOOD UNS GO ON NEIL RUN WITH EM AND STOP CRABBIN PEOPLES DOGS HEARD YOURS ARE SHIT ANYWAY

U heard right they r they can't catch 19 but I'll keep them n e way

whats with all the OLD,i am not old and could out walk most people while lamping and carry game.

however

one post from some one who was there and you jack :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sumone sitting behind a computer screen says he was ther now I believe haha as if!!!

NEIL,

IT IS CLEAR YOU BEEN RUNING SHIT DOGS FOR YEARS,SAM IS IN THE KNOW HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOU A PROPER DOG

or maybe one your so called brothers might pick him up a stolen onelol

JUST CAUSE I KNOW SOME TRAVELLERS DOESNT MEAN WE STEAL DOGS SCENT,BUT 1 THING NO ONE WILL STEAL NEILS DOGS AS SOUNDS LIKE THERE NOT UP TO THE JOB.

NEIL,

IT IS CLEAR YOU BEEN RUNING SHIT DOGS FOR YEARS,SAM IS IN THE KNOW HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOU A PROPER DOG

or maybe one your so called brothers might pick him up a stolen onelol

JUST CAUSE I KNOW SOME TRAVELLERS DOESNT MEAN WE STEAL DOGS SCENT,BUT 1 THING NO ONE WILL STEAL NEILS DOGS AS SOUNDS LIKE THERE NOT UP TO THE JOB.

Haha ther not 19 hares in one night bit much 4 my dogs but ther ya go 18 will do me