Sign in to follow this  
kaki23

10 dogs stolen dungannon northern ireland

WE just had all our dogs stolen last night, 3 hounds(Black and brown), 2 lurchers(one black broken coated bitch and one tan dog with one black ear), and 5 jack russells.(pups 3 smooth coat mainly white with black and tan patch and male dog white with brown spots and bitch mainly white with a black ear and brown spot). if anyone has any information please let us know.

WE just had all our dogs stolen last night, 3 hounds(Black and brown), 2 lurchers(one black broken coated bitch and one tan dog with one black ear), and 5 jack russells.(pups 3 smooth coat mainly white with black and tan patch and male dog white with brown spots and bitch mainly white with a black ear and brown spot). if anyone has any information please let us know.

Hope you get them back buddy,and the scum that took them are dealt with the right way,in a way that they will never take a dog again.

• Like 6

A mate off mine had a visit of scrotts on thursday night drugged his guard dog shot it with air rifle but didnt manage to get out as was disdurbed and thats was in derry ....

Hope ypu get them all back and those who done the dead

• Like 1

Hi mate gets some pictures up. i am in armagh and will keep an eye out for you.

• Like 1

Many thanks for all the good wishes re dogs and the other intentions re thieves. Cannot believe they took every dog . It's hard to look out our window and see all the pens empty. Harder still to see our three young boys crying as they stole three pups belonging to them

Many thanks for all the good wishes re dogs and the other intentions re thieves. Cannot believe they took every dog . It's hard to look out our window and see all the pens empty. Harder still to see our three young boys crying as they stole three pups belonging to them

Iknow how it feels buddy,i got wiped out over night aswell some years back,to say i was sick would be an understatement.Someone has to know where these stolen dogs are kept or where they finish up.

who ever stole them it wasnt there first time in your yard

Not nice to hear,but most probably true,taking the hounds will possibly lead to the scum being fronted,hope this as an happy outcome,good luck.

• Like 1