talking as you write

Guest dances

Guest dances

How is it that the scottish get away with writing in there accent?

If I waz ta write az I talk af of ya wudnt understand me or it wud all be az 'banned' text, cuz to be onest I'm a lazy speaker. So how's tis fair?

The above paragraph says, ' if I was to write as I talk half of you wouldn't understand me or it would all be as 'banned' text because to be honest I'm a lazy speaker. How's this fair?

I wrote the paragraph incase it all becomes banned text

• Like 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greek Phil - every time you write / speak, you just confirm what a total and utter cun.t you are. Please die.

I don't really agree, a lot of people have a lot of pride in their home county/country etc for reasons other than the accent or to try and cling on to regional identity. I don't agree 'multiculturalis

How is it that the scottish get away with writing in there accent?   If I waz ta write az I talk af of ya wudnt understand me or it wud all be az 'banned' text, cuz to be onest I'm a lazy speaker. S

Scott, was that aimed at Dances,I,ll translate Gaelic for you ,I'de HATE to think you jusy called me a "Gobshite " ?

no it wasnt aimed at you mate,so you can spare me the gaelic bullshit lol

Chan eil mi tuigsuin,ciamar a thu sibh ?De an trioblaid,Gaelic ? Is ann son m'fheum fhein tha seo.Tha mi uamhasach duilih .!Oidhche mhath . :bye:

Guest dances

i understood every word.oh and if thats a dig at what i wrote.the only thing i didnt write in english was the word aye.

now do one you annoying little gobshite

well ya dint write in a decent orda did ya