ost annoying celebs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Noel Edmunds.   Physically cant look at him without wanting to hire LUMPHAMMER to carry out GBH and sexual assault on him.   FTB

Too many to mention, I'm nearly 50 so every c*nt gets on my nerves now.   Pernod

Also despise John Craven, Johnny Kingdom, Bill Odie and the wildlife crime officer for Strathclyde.   Would love to feed the c**ts into a combine harvester then piss on what comes out the other side

Got to be Jedward at the minute........frying my brains on BB, how they are coping with the f*****g idiots in there i'll never know......pair of f*****g sausages.... :laugh:

Paris Hilton does my head in.

Job title- socialite.

Tv program- finding a new British best friend

Famous for- getting her bangers out and taking it rough

Annoying because- she lives off daddy, has no purpose on this earth and people love her because she's a posh twat

Kerry Katona :gunsmilie:

:yes: the only talent shes got is the ability to hoover large amounts of charlie up her snout,mind you thats why i rarely watch tv its full to bursting wi talentless annoying feckers,in fact im struggling to think of one that doesnt fecking annoy me :thumbs:

• Like 1

Kerry Katona :gunsmilie:

:yes: the only talent shes got is the ability to hoover large amounts of charlie up her snout,mind you thats why i rarely watch tv its full to bursting wi talentless annoying feckers,in fact im struggling to think of one that doesnt fecking annoy me :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: