women working dogs

Guest sam

Lol mine would be a bit heavy handed for small game hypothetically :whistling: I dont own a 40kg bull x to run him on f*****g sparrows

can a 40kg dog do the big stuff better then a 25kg dog ?? a seen a moggie stand its ground with a fox

My cat fights with them all the time but a fox killed my neighbours cat so i think thats down to pot luck i have a smaller bitch who would have been capable pre ban

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be possible for even the dopiest person to understand that if a woman can control half a ton of horse either in the hunting field or at events, then handling any size dog is hardly going to

Women are definitely good for doing the dishes and tidying up               That is after we hunt, kill, gralloch, butcher, wrap, freeze, cook and eat it of course

Seen some very well grafted dogs at a show this year, a real pleasure to see, all of 'em. Their owner was female, she works 'em and works 'em hard.   Seeing them dogs and their owner made me smile,

Posted Images

Never had a tick on me yet, i must not taste nice :laugh: They always seemed to jump onto everyone else instead :laugh:

Don't risk it though CG, you don't want to be getting Lymes disease.

How did your night out go :thumbs:

Never had a tick on me yet, i must not taste nice :laugh:

I have and they are horrible little thing's..i would rather be bitten by a dog or ferret any day than have another one of them embedded in my skin.. :bad:

It should be possible for even the dopiest person to understand that if a woman can control half a ton of horse either in the hunting field or at events, then handling any size dog is hardly going to be a problem. the same goes for the game: there is more skill involved in subduing an animal than just through sheer strength. The same goes for killing it: its all about technique rather than brute force.

typical woman straight for the throat lol

did sam try and o teh harry potter chat up line and ask u 2 girls to hold his magic wand

i was a gent,not the pervert some people on here claim me to be.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and here they all come to mug me off :laugh:

Guest annette jackman

This thread should be deleted as it's sexist and therefore offensive.

IMO chicks are fine working in the field, as long as no creepy crawlies land on them and they don't split nails or get their hair wet everything's fine. Plus, if it's jam rag week they are more effective at dispatching game than us blokes, they just rip the heads off their prey, or give it so much grief that the prey actually puts itself out of its misery :thumbs:

HAHAHAHAHAH i see you have knowledge of this. As i say to my partner dont awake the bitch unless you show me chocolate ;)