Bull x whippet v bull x greyhound.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a lot the people who own Bull/Whip couldn't make their point and argue their side as they were out working their dogs   I've got 2 first X's here, Dam - Bull X Sire - 3/4 X 1/4 Grey and they

I don't think a bullwhippet is forward if anything you going backwards you taking the size and power away from the bullx how can you compare a 20-22tts bullwhippet to a 26-28tts big powerfull bullgrey

No one is backing the bullwhippet on this thread because they will never beat a proper bullgreyhound on stuff with teeth!!! Atb cbx

I think you see a lot more Bull/Whippets these days due to the fact its far,far easier to find a working whip than a working grey............and if you're in the game for the right reasons then working stock is a huge positive.

Now granted bull/whips won't have the physicality and strength of a bull/grey though in order to kill said quarry the dog as to catch it first and some of these little bull/whips can really catch.positives and negatives in both breeds but what you have is what suits you at the end of the day. :thumbs:

nothing wrong with bull whippits and as for this ok for one but no good for multiples day in day out :laugh: :laugh: bollocks do you know how far you would have to travel to put multiples infront of a dog day in day out :laugh: :laugh: for a season??????

I wouldnt have a dog with only bull and whippet in them because I dont think the whippet has the frame to carry the bull weight as opposed to the bull grey. I like a racier dog about 23-25, and have a bull/whip/grey.Some bull whippets look to heavy for me.But im sure bull/whippets have no problem doing teeth. If your only retrieving a few charlie a week I think a bull/greys over kill, the bull/whip/greys Ive seen and mates have worked have been better rabbiting dogs and catchers being that bit lighter and agile.

In Harcombe's new book he mentions Powell's bull whippets quite abit. Anybody know why Powell favours them over the bull grey?

quick money spinner , from start , the first x..... bull dam whippet sire ...... how long was it till the 3/4-1/4 came along , ???