DOGO ARGENTINO X GREYHOUND

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite simply ...the bull was/is used purely for its do or die attitude...not for its holding power as is the Dogo,s job..Proper bulls have been bred for hundreds of years solely for the die trying att

u realy are a tool u have 1 bull lurcher that cant catch anything another thats a jacker.and u dubble your dogs up on the lamp of the back of a truck on hares.the only dogs that need 2 be put down is

what a f*****g fanny.

Posted Images

theres loads off videos knocking about use Google

dogo vs pit bull

dogo vs puma

dogo vs bear

Sick, and anyone who enjoys that is a c**t in my book, no ifs no buts.

Got to agree with you there mate, couldn't find any pleasure in that, plain cruelty alround in my eyes.

• Like 1

if the pit had been just that bit bigger, dogo would have no chance. they wouldnt live with a 60-70lb pit. :yes: the bear+puma not my thing, but everybody to there own thing.!

i had a pit few years bac 22in and 86lb lean an fit id bet any money on this earth them dogos wud not last 10 mins wit him tat genuine he was a killin machine and belive me he was wel wel tested

22in and 86lb :blink: you sure you dont mean 36lb?? coz if that dog was 86lb then it was most certainley no pure pit.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

dogo argintino are great for short burst on pigs/hogs no stamminer atall but boy are they a beast of a dog a guy ino owns one and its a beast but very friendly,they banned them becaus of their potential to kill they never actually attacked anyone like other dogs its wrong,but i wouldent imagine good cross but each to their own

Tell that to the blokes in ARG that run them for miles and miles after pigs!!

Don't assume that because your mates one is a lump with no stamina ( probably down to the owners ) that they're all in the same boat.

• Like 2

It is rather pathetic that a non-fighting dog gets banned without there being cases of attacks

they are origioanally fighting dogs their jaw structure is square shaped at the front so when it grips it will not let go the breed to make them is over 13 dogs to get them were they are today,not 1 dogo has been reported to have attacked any one they banned them just because of their instinct to kill its 100% wrong!! if thats their case they should ban rotweilers,dobermen,alsation ect they have all attacked and killed people but they are still around today,i own a doberman hes lovely just very protective gets on great with the dogo when they pass each other but ny dog in rong hands is dangerous

It is rather pathetic that a non-fighting dog gets banned without there being cases of attacks

they are origioanally fighting dogs their jaw structure is square shaped at the front so when it grips it will not let go the breed to make them is over 13 dogs to get them were they are today,not 1 dogo has been reported to have attacked any one they banned them just because of their instinct to kill its 100% wrong!! if thats their case they should ban rotweilers,dobermen,alsation ect they have all attacked and killed people but they are still around today,i own a doberman hes lovely just very protective gets on great with the dogo when they pass each other but ny dog in rong hands is dangerous

The dogo was not bred as a fighting dog....It is a running mastiff type...big game hunter bred to hunt in packs.

• Like 2

Dont know where you've got this info from but I suggest you look elsewhere!!

Not a fighting breed, Infact dog aggression was one of the main traits not wanted when putting these dog together. How you gonna run a pack if they all want to kill eachother ?

• Like 1

Not a fighting breed, Infact dog aggression was one of the main traits not wanted when putting these dog together. How you gonna run a pack if they all want to kill eachother ?

listen here if the dogs are in a pck the wont attack each other they all no there place!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5bFr3B6qsits about dogo watch it! they started with the fighing dog of cordoba so you are telling me thy neva used them for fightig you tool!

I think certain strains have been used for fighting occasionally, they are a game dog. I've seen a few up against bulldogs and they have done well but of course they had a considerable size advantage