DEAR BOGGER

dear simon

i think its your imagination and sense of humour that is the main attraction, plus the retarded glazed expressions you make that melt womens hearts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Retarded? I was trying for mysterious :cray:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Bogger , every time I walk my dog , ,,this crazy woman called ethyl appears with a pack of rabid mongrels they attack my dog and then she screams and shouts at me and says she is going to get the

Rohypnol?

Dear Bogger,

Everytime I look out of my back windows at night, I can see Simoman sat up the tree with a set of binos looking in my window and pulling on his prick!

I am an 84 year old wheelchair bound lady........do you think I should be concerned?

YIS

Doris

dear simon

i think its your imagination and sense of humour that is the main attraction, plus the retarded glazed expressions you make that melt womens hearts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

from what i hear its far from melting that he does to womens hearts :laugh:

Dear Bogger,

Everytime I look out of my back windows at night, I can see Simoman sat up the tree with a set of binos looking in my window and pulling on his prick!

I am an 84 year old wheelchair bound lady........do you think I should be concerned?

YIS

Doris

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: im sure bogger will offer some more qualified advice but you only have to worry when your back door is unlocked :laugh: :laugh:

dear simon

from what i hear its far from melting that he does to womens hearts :laugh:

You know it scent :wub::whistling:

Dear Bogger

Are ferret100 and shoota matt actually the chuckle brothers in disguise and can I beat them both to death with their micro eu greyhound polecats for committing crimes against ferreting and common sense in general?

Pleeeeeaase

Dear bogger

Its hard to write this but I just have to tell some one I think....NO I know lab is trying to groom me no mater how many times I say I wont send him pics of me in a tweed mankini he just keeps on asking and to be honest his bribe of Werther's just isn't enough how do I tell him no means no?

You should know that tweed would not be very noticable with all your body hair, tell him it's the fluoresent or nothing at all :thumbs:

origimage_1_2812098.png

Dear bogger

Its hard to write this but I just have to tell some one I think....NO I know lab is trying to groom me no mater how many times I say I wont send him pics of me in a tweed mankini he just keeps on asking and to be honest his bribe of Werther's just isn't enough how do I tell him no means no?

You should know that tweed would not be very noticable with all your body hair, tell him it's the fluoresent or nothing at all :thumbs:

origimage_1_2812098.png

Hasn't he got funny hands