Pups been attacked pretty badly

this happened to my mates 2 wee lurchers a few years ago.....unfortunately he had to have his 2 pts...after attacking my mate an ripping into his calf muscle it turned on his dogs..this pri*k ended up in court (as there were a lot of poeple witnessed this happen)an got to actually keep the dog as long as it was kept on a lead an muzzled when out in public :censored: british justice system at it's best AGAIN !!! ...hope your wee dog makes a full an speedy recovery...atb...chris

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same thing happened to me when my beddy was about 5 month old Akita got hold of him after it gave him a good chewing he got loose and ran away the bloke and his wife thought it was funny and were laug

and what does the bull x learn getting mauled and wanting to fight every dog it sees grow up , the first thing my dogs learn is no fighting

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to

Posted Images

The akita was used in the pit until US servicemen arrived after ww2 with pitbulls which outclassed the akita. My brother has bred them for some years and never has had a problem with his however, they are a dominant hunting/fighting dog with the usual drives. The breed standards mention them being aloof, which i have always found and with their husky type looks this makes them appear less people friendly i think.

Again it is the owner who is at fault, dogs do what dogs do! A friend of mine ended up in front of the scottish courts when his ab female broke its lead to get at a loose running collie. He produced the broken lead, had already paid the womans vet bills thru his insurance and got to keep his female. He was told that if there had not been witnesses to the lead actually breaking he would have lost his dog..so the scottish law seems robust enough....i would push thru your insurance company for a prosecution as they may get their bills charged to him.....

Oh and the akita legend.....japanese Greyfriars Bobby........though you sweaty socks would have known that???

Thats why my bull x male is on lead around ths town all the time cos if a dog gives him attitude he will kill it and he means what he does totally commited to what hes doing so im super careful with him.My bitch did nail his dog on the neck but its a fairly small wound and i aint paying his bills when if he had control of his dog it wouldnt have happened.He then wanted me charged cos i hit his precious dog again the police didnt follow up on that one and hes the one facing charges thats his problem im only glad my pups face has went down a fair bit and she looks better and seems to feel a lot better as well

Thats why my bull x male is on lead around ths town all the time cos if a dog gives him attitude he will kill it and he means what he does totally commited to what hes doing so im super careful with him.My bitch did nail his dog on the neck but its a fairly small wound and i aint paying his bills when if he had control of his dog it wouldnt have happened.He then wanted me charged cos i hit his precious dog again the police didnt follow up on that one and hes the one facing charges thats his problem im only glad my pups face has went down a fair bit and she looks better and seems to feel a lot better as well

Why didnt you just slip the lead on Storm then if he would have killed it and that would be the end of it.

I wouldnt risk the charges hes facing ro my dog bein pts for it either it did cross my mind to be honest but they would have ripped it to shreds and my kids were screaming as it was.Had i know it had struck before and nearly killed other dogs in the area i may have acted differantly and at the end of the day the dog didnt not put its leash on its the owners whos an arsehole so is his dog now due to his wonderful training skills but i do feel for the dog cos god only knows what will happen to it in his hands

Edited by Cold Ethyl

for a start fcuk thats a child she is a grown woman.

if she cant protect her pup an guide it she shouldnt of had it or she should think more as to where she takes it.

lastly without sounding like a rambo wannabe i would take a bite to save my pup maybe thats the difference between us

I think you have been bitten on the head once to often protecting your dogs, get a life and stop stirring. :yes:

for a start fcuk thats a child she is a grown woman.

if she cant protect her pup an guide it she shouldnt of had it or she should think more as to where she takes it.

lastly without sounding like a rambo wannabe i would take a bite to save my pup maybe thats the difference between us

I think you have been bitten on the head once to often protecting your dogs, get a life and stop stirring. :yes:

well I would take a bite for my dogs too but in some situations things happen to quickly for you to do anything about it so I don't think it's her fault that the pup got hurt it is the Akitas owner who is at fault he owned the aggresive dog that was off lead in the street were at some point it's going to cross paths with another dog.

Theres dozens of dogs here alone so it was always likely you will come across other dogs in a town especially Whos stirring btw? I would take a bite anyday for my dogs and have done in the past even been bitten by one of my own trying to break up a fight.From what i can Scamper the only one who was stirring was you tbh.Ive never felt so bad about a dog getting hurt maybe cos shes a pup or maybe cos it all happened really fast and i didnt get the chance to boot f**k out of his dog beforehand i have thought what if id let my other 2 give it a kicking possibly kill it but the fact is i dont work like that my dogs are my life and i do my best to keep them safe and well fed etc sadly i canot control other peoples dogs just my own

014f69ac-b124-4213-b8e1-99a2c58a52c4.jpg

Yeah i like it it works its easy enough to do and theres no agression in it was never one for scaring them if i can avoid it heres a pic for shushy catcher as asked shes normally got really delicate features now she looks like she has elephantitis.She wasnt impressed and not coming to the shop with us either lol.She cant be going out and about its strong stuff the vets gave her so dont want her out and about for a wee while

to be honest i cant see anything wrong in the pick put a better one on

Thats the before pic mate the other pics are further back in the thread.IWW i did consider thumping him myself especially with the attitude on him but i truely believe hes that thick nothing will get through to him.Police had said if he comes to the door to phone them asap and i explained there would be no time as i will rip his head off if he gives me anymore shit wether or not its legal.Her face is almost normal now thankfully and shes back next week to check alls healed well.She has healed really well and seems to be getting over it not as jumpy as she was either now in saying that i havent had her out on her own just with the 2 long legs .Seen the prick yesterday and despite now been told by the police a few times to muzzle it and keep it on a lead there was the f****r running round free as a bird it thought about coming over till Storm started singing then it turned on its heels and ran off to him again but yet again he didnt even attempt to call it back ffs

I dont see the attraction in them at all theyre stand offish and aloof and i wouldnt trust one as far as i could throw it.I like big dogs but something about them i had a fostered one here for a few weeks and he was fab with everything indoors even the cats etc.Outside he was good as well but you could see something was there just waiting to happen i muzzled him outside to be on safe side just incase cos they do get bad press because of eejits letting them bulldozer other dogs and act like a rabid wolf.This tit clearly is never going to learn and the sad thing is it will be the dog thats pts not him he is the problem Storms a fruitcake but i muzzle him in busy places and keep him on a short lead and i dont allow him to act like he owns the place either.Not all dogs are perfectly well behaved but at least do something to prevent the problems that can and do happen with dogs who are protective of their owner or pack etc