Pups been attacked pretty badly

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same thing happened to me when my beddy was about 5 month old Akita got hold of him after it gave him a good chewing he got loose and ran away the bloke and his wife thought it was funny and were laug

and what does the bull x learn getting mauled and wanting to fight every dog it sees grow up , the first thing my dogs learn is no fighting

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to

Posted Images

Akita runs over grabs my pup and starts throwing it around the place her eads really swollen on one side and vets constantly engaged in a pure panic my dogs then attacked his dog so now hes cracked up at me despuite all mine being on a lead and his dog ripping my pups to shreds

I wish I could understand you.

Hope your pups alright.

Im no fan of bullx's,but in a situation like this id be tempted to borrow a dog of a certain disposition and take it for walkies and learn somebody a lesson in doggy manners,to many on here to quick to jump on the "report him" bandwagon.

Im no fan of bullx's,but in a situation like this id be tempted to borrow a dog of a certain disposition and take it for walkies and learn somebody a lesson in doggy manners,to many on here to quick to jump on the "report him" bandwagon.

it would more than likely do the same to the bull x

Is this the dogs fault or the or the owners and if you borrowed a dog to sort his dog who's fault would that be?
  • Like 1

Did'nt you know Bullx's can,Run,Jump,F**k,Fight,wheel a barrow and ride a bike,so a fat Akita as little chance but to learn some manners.

Did'nt you know Bullx's can,Run,Jump,F**k,Fight,wheel a barrow and ride a bike,so a fat Akita as little chance but to learn some manners.

and what does the bull x learn getting mauled and wanting to fight every dog it sees grow up , the first thing my dogs learn is no fighting

• Like 2

Really hope your pups OK Ethyl.

Having owned 3 Akita's over the years i do like the breed BUT they are dog & people aggressive (to strangers) they also give no warning such as bark/growl before they attack. They are a serious guarding breed for experienced (& responsible) dog owners only, should never be let off lead EVER imo!

Any dog surviving an Akita attack is lucky because they have incredibly strong jaws and have even been known to be used for fighting because of this.

My second Akita dog had a fight with a GSD & Rotty. I had my dog on the lead and was taking him for a walk when some drunk nutter started yelling at me like he knew me and was offensive, i walked the other way with my dog who was now getting very highly strung so i moved away with him. This nutter followed us and then released his 2 dogs (GSD & a Rotty) who came charging at us. Akita reared up on hind legs like a bear and dropped straight down on the GSD, 1 bite through top of skull and he killed the GSD. The Rotty did back off and the drunk grabbed it before he lost both dogs.

Even though i wasn't at fault in this incident it shook me up, no-one wants to see a dog hurt and i kept the Akita muzzled when out for a walk after this just incase an innocent dog ran up to him in future. It proved to me that they may not be the biggest dogs but they are extremely powerful.

If you know the owner of this dog i agree he/she should be reported because thier dog is a danger to others and the owner is not acting responsibly. It seriously could be a person or child next time, especially with this breed!

Hope ye pups ok it sounds like it will be if its running round and ye have time to post on here pups are more robust than folks think,vets will probably only prescribe ye with what ye should already have in ye cupboard at an over priced rate :thumbs:

Really hope your pups OK Ethyl.

Having owned 3 Akita's over the years i do like the breed BUT they are dog & people aggressive (to strangers) they also give no warning such as bark/growl before they attack. They are a serious guarding breed for experienced (& responsible) dog owners only, should never be let off lead EVER imo!

Any dog surviving an Akita attack is lucky because they have incredibly strong jaws and have even been known to be used for fighting because of this.

My second Akita dog had a fight with a GSD & Rotty. I had my dog on the lead and was taking him for a walk when some drunk nutter started yelling at me like he knew me and was offensive, i walked the other way with my dog who was now getting very highly strung so i moved away with him. This nutter followed us and then released his 2 dogs (GSD & a Rotty) who came charging at us. Akita reared up on hind legs like a bear and dropped straight down on the GSD, 1 bite through top of skull and he killed the GSD. The Rotty did back off and the drunk grabbed it before he lost both dogs.

Even though i wasn't at fault in this incident it shook me up, no-one wants to see a dog hurt and i kept the Akita muzzled when out for a walk after this just incase an innocent dog ran up to him in future. It proved to me that they may not be the biggest dogs but they are extremely powerful.

If you know the owner of this dog i agree he/she should be reported because thier dog is a danger to others and the owner is not acting responsibly. It seriously could be a person or child next time, especially with this breed!

What a load of shite why do ye feel the need to big the breed up on an open forum like that theres some right tits on here ffs

• Like 1