Pups been attacked pretty badly

Akita runs over grabs my pup and starts throwing it around the place her eads really swollen on one side and vets constantly engaged in a pure panic my dogs then attacked his dog so now hes cracked up at me despuite all mine being on a lead and his dog ripping my pups to shreds

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same thing happened to me when my beddy was about 5 month old Akita got hold of him after it gave him a good chewing he got loose and ran away the bloke and his wife thought it was funny and were laug

and what does the bull x learn getting mauled and wanting to fight every dog it sees grow up , the first thing my dogs learn is no fighting

I hope the pup gets better soon. As for akitas all bein the same and not being alowed off the lead ive never heared such rubbish if brought up right akitas can be fantastic. One story that springs to

Posted Images

got the vet just trying to arrange to get there now im gonna rip his head off when i get home and shove his dog right up his arse im livid poor pup cant open her left eye at all now there is only a few holes nothing major there but her heads really swollen on one side he best start praying this isnt as bad as it looks i want that dog pts cos this dog does this all the time and he has no control over it whatsoever

If my pups broken badly he will be smashed well and truely im livid waiting on partner coming with the car to get her down there appointments not till half 6 lucky enough.Shes walking about but shes sore and shakey and im still a wreck as well got a chuck out of my hand at the side didnt notice till 2 mins ago tempted to say it bit me tbh

akitas are known for being unsteady to say the least ! get the f****r pts ! and get the rozzers on the bloke for having a dangrous dog not under control as been said i could be a kid next time and if it is you will feel shit for not having it destroyed !! good luck mate and atb for the pup !

Hi hope pup will be ok , had the same problem with a little jack russel I had. Akita came over started ripping up my dog, got a great big stick & started to attack the dog, bloody things I hate them. Hope all is well, report to the old bill, I would.

Same thing happened to me when my beddy was about 5 month old Akita got hold of him after it gave him a good chewing he got loose and ran away the bloke and his wife thought it was funny and were laughing they were not laughing when I got hold of him and kicked the shxxe out of him left her picking him out of the mud the dog has never been the same very nervous now and I put 2 knuckles out.

• Like 2