first hare

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

better than being out robbing and rioting like these half wits living in cities,keep at it mate watch your back and good luck to you

cheers forr all the replyes i will keep youse posted on how tomorrow goes FTB cheers kx

whats your problem.?   Well done mateyyyyyy

:doh::censored:

better than being out robbing and rioting like these half wits living in cities,keep at it mate watch your back and good luck to you :thumbs:

It"s grand to know there are young lads out there coming into the sport and doing the things we used to do, its just a shame we live in the times that we do when you have to be looking over your shoulder whilst carrying out such traditional country pursuits.

Before you know it it"ll be illegal to pick mushrooms

:doh::censored:

better than being out robbing and rioting like these half wits living in cities,keep at it mate watch your back and good luck to you :thumbs:

It"s grand to know there are young lads out there coming into the sport and doing the things we used to do, its just a shame we live in the times that we do when you have to be looking over your shoulder whilst carrying out such traditional country pursuits.

Before you know it it"ll be illegal to pick mushrooms

I hope it never comes to that, life just wouldn't be worth living! :laugh:

well lads today was even better on the last drive the head keeper told me to let mouse off the leadabout 50or 60 yards infront a brown hare got up it was shot ovcourse :whistling: it mouse was like shit off shovel and [bANNED TEXT] up a gravle stone road track thing and a good 5 mins past but i couldnot see him then he came trotting back with this hare it was bigger than him it was ded and ther was a wee hole in its side wher he was carrying it by the shkin i was soso plesed with him as people say wee dogs cant get hares but he has proved to me thay can then i was cheesing about getting a few pics up when i came home and took some but in the back of the landrover my 2 frends were supposty be waching mouse and fly but thay wernt and ther was a minging smell so i looked in the back and fly had etten a big hoole in the hare and most guts and the man driving made me thro it away i am so pissed off becaus of it :censored: :censored:

Edited by kx100

First impressions can make you for life,youve been invited to beat and the 1st chance you get you betray a certain amount of trust by slipping your dog,we can put that down to youthful enthusiasm,if the wrong person had witnessed your moment of madness the outcome may have been less favourable.Well done to the dog,but the owner may need to show a little more restraint and responsibility.

iv beated all last year or this guy and one work experiance with this guy and as for people seeing itnearly all the beaters come upo from newcastel way and all of them have lurchers as for the gun seeing it they wre got by the time this happend

iv beated all last year or this guy and one work experiance with this guy and as for people seeing itnearly all the beaters come upo from newcastel way and all of them have lurchers as for the gun seeing it they wre got by the time this happend

You should,nt have betrayed his trust then,your actions could easily have impacted on him,but i doubt that will ever cross your mind,again well done the dog with the irresponsible owner.