Who doesn't drink on here?? (Alcohol that is)

I enjoy a drink. wine, wisky, beer, cider. mmmmmmmm. Ive have not drunk i six days :laugh: and thats a record i could murder a pint of guinness now :icon_redface:

i consider myself a connoisseur of all things alcaholic.

Edited by John.s

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont, give it up 5 years ago last month. happy drunk, give it up cause once im half cut, i turn into the human equivelent of a bloodhound lookin for Es. gimme a bottle of vodka, sit me in the middle

I used to drink a bit but never went out week in week out,i still have a few beers and maybe a few shorts at xmas but i cant remember the last time i was drunk.   I bet the majority of posters are a

that's well wierd!!!!! you are an unusual man! what have you tried? I can't get my head around this post at all!! :huh:   I hate talking to someone who's bladdered when I'm sober.

Posted Images

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, with a beer in one hand, shouting "Whoo, what a ride..

lol..

I've never been a drinker. I'm in my drinking prime but would rather drive that drink on

A night out. If I'm out ad drinking I'll have a couple and then it goes to my head so I stop and sober up, then drink a little more. My mates always buy me drinks because I don't drink half of them, I give them back so they drink it. I went out last week with £30 paid £5 into the club and

Came home with £32.

Don't really like drink but enjoy the social side of having a bevy. Especially with the boys. Handy if your sober and some twat starts trying to get wide with you's, walk off but he keeps

On. Boom Haha

Seriously people get pissed and fight. If I was going out to fight I would wear workbooks and an old pair of jeans. Not wear my

Best clubbing gear. Duhhh

I can not honestly remember when I last did not have a drink..............

Although, its mainly a couple of bottles or beer or a few glasses of wine, but every night.....................

I have 3-4 binges a year, mainly on social occasions etc........

I tend to be a good natured drunk..............fortunately.. :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,the drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,me but i like it alitte to much witch as course me and my famly no end of bother,and from 1 aclock to day i move from were i ived all my life with my loved ones to somerset,who nos when i wil see them again but ony have my sef to bame,30 next you and i dont intend to be drinking then

was a seriously heavy drinker for more then ten year.I nearly lost my partner and kids over it.I used to sit in bed all day drinking ,falling asleep ,waking up drinking again .My stomach was so bad i used to be vomiting whilst in the shower and when i ate a dinner.Sorted myself out when a mate was coke addict brought me to a few meetings which helped big time.I wont say im still off the drink but i now only have one or two on the weekend with my missus .Il never go back down that road again