bullx vs wheatonx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funny i thought the bull was added to the wheatons back in the 80s to add the fire to them,the bull dont need nothing added as hes as good as it gets fact.owned 4 wheatons back in the 80s all where ra

Good thing about the wheatons is they look like the traditional lurcher,non hunting folk still give bull crosses the bad eye when walking

a well bred wheaten x cant be beat imo, i must stress i do mean WELL BRED, none of the usual shite that floats about.

have seen a number of bullx work

have only seen 2 wheatonx work reguraly

if i had 2 chose a type for me no doubt it would be the wheaton a much better allround lurcher.

one friend of mine owns both cross and he swears by the wheaton better on the turn faster less muscle mass but still strong good feet good coat good nose.

and yes the wheatons 2 seem 2 pick foxs up and shake them like a doll rather then just hold and cruch like the bull think the wheaton adds that bit of fire in to them.

funny i thought the bull was added to the wheatons back in the 80s to add the fire to them,the bull dont need nothing added as hes as good as it gets fact.owned 4 wheatons back in the 80s all where rank.the wheaton cant compare to a bull never has never will imho

aboot fooking time somecunt spoke some sense ahaha

• Like 1

if i had 2 chose a type for me no doubt it would be the wheaton a much better allround lurcher.

one friend of mine owns both cross and he swears by the wheaton better on the turn faster less muscle mass but still strong good feet good coat good nose.

and yes the wheatons 2 seem 2 pick foxs up and shake them like a doll rather then just hold and cruch like the bull think the wheaton adds that bit of fire in to them.

funny i thought the bull was added to the wheatons back in the 80s to add the fire to them,the bull dont need nothing added as hes as good as it gets fact.owned 4 wheatons back in the 80s all where rank.the wheaton cant compare to a bull never has never will imho

where talking crossed with grey not pures and i couldnt care if poodle was added in the 70s for there coat.the wheatons i see work will rag there foxs allover the place till its dead not just hold it and crunch it so yes they have more fire and r a very high strung dog.ye must have shit wheatons over there.and as for a dog with running abilty and take all types of quarry the bull with its big muscle bound body with a big fat head weighing it down and flat feet wouldnt touch the wheaton.its my opinon on these dogs couldnt give a f@@k what any ye have 2 say.

the wheaten greyhound is a cross ive always fancied, ive got no experience of them at all, but would like one sometime in the future, but the question is, is there any decent ones about still, like proper grafters, or are there lads just banging any wheaten over any greys like what folk do with the bulls, a lad i know had one a couple of years ago, 1/2cross 22inch, but it was a youngster and i thought it was still puppyish but he said it was shite, i personally thought a bit of time wouldve made alot of difference to that perticular dog, if you were wanting an wheaten cross specifically for fox what would be the best cross, 1/2, 1/4w3/4g, 3/8w 5/8g, is it true what some folk say, wheatens are like guiness, the real stuff is still in ireland, like i say i know nothing about them, how tall do pure wheaten grow to, are the first crosses more racier than your average 1st cross bull, would like to hear more info on these dogs good and bad,warts and all, cheers HF

Ive kept both and a cross of both with running dogs ,ive also kept pures of both and seen good and bad in both i would give the bull blood the edge i think,i only went onto wheatens in the first place for the coat it hides a multitude of sins and look better after a few years work,the current wheaten cross i have is average at best i watched the twat stalk rabbits last night ohhhhh the shame lol

Ive kept both and a cross of both with running dogs ,ive also kept pures of both and seen good and bad in both i would give the bull blood the edge i think,i only went onto wheatens in the first place for the coat it hides a multitude of sins and look better after a few years work,the current wheaten cross i have is average at best i watched the twat stalk rabbits last night ohhhhh the shame lol

Nowt wrong with a bit of crafty stalking, seen her work a few times and last night she did fine, i think she may surprise you as she matures.....

fetch her back throo an ill let her watch a decent bunny dog again :tongue2:

Nowt wrong with a bit of crafty stalking, seen her work a few times and last night she did fine, i think she may surprise you as she matures.....

That stalking shit bugs the hell outta me lol

That stalking shit bugs the hell outta me lol

I did get that feeling last night lol

where talking crossed with grey not pures and i couldnt care if poodle was added in the 70s for there coat.the wheatons i see work will rag there foxs allover the place till its dead not just hold it and crunch it so yes they have more fire and r a very high strung dog.ye must have shit wheatons over there.and as for a dog with running abilty and take all types of quarry the bull with its big muscle bound body with a big fat head weighing it down and flat feet wouldnt touch the wheaton.its my opinon on these dogs couldnt give a f@@k what any ye have 2 say.

more fire lol have a day off fella it was the bull that put the fire in the wheatons.

• Like 1