bullx vs wheatonx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funny i thought the bull was added to the wheatons back in the 80s to add the fire to them,the bull dont need nothing added as hes as good as it gets fact.owned 4 wheatons back in the 80s all where ra

Good thing about the wheatons is they look like the traditional lurcher,non hunting folk still give bull crosses the bad eye when walking

a well bred wheaten x cant be beat imo, i must stress i do mean WELL BRED, none of the usual shite that floats about.

the true wheaten terrier was bred and used as all purpose farm dog . used for hearding of cattle sheep also a rodent killer.

how can you compare this type of dog to a dog thats been bred for the sole purpose of fighting to the death.

imo the bull terrier blood was added to the wheaten terrier at some time to give it more of what some people thought it lacked.

atb dai

your on about wheatens being herding dogs trying to put the breed down ,your talking shit,how many collies have you seen fight to the death?you know fcuk all about wheatens

it's probably come from the same books that say the bedlington is purely a rabbit dog. I used to buy books on dogs when I was a kid and every single one of them said a beddy is a rabbiting dog and a wheaten is a general farm dog used for guarding and catching rats.............wierd!

Sam I'm 25 mate and been around dogs since I could walk mate I've only ever had bullxs but I've only had wheatons last couple of years mate but mates have had them for a long time why u ask mate???

so at the start of the bull craze early 80s you was not even around,and your trying to tell the lads that worked dogs and started lines useing imported and tested bulls that wheatons are as good as bulls,i make you just 5 years to old to be in the riots,yet you know bulls and wheatons lol

Sam I'm 25 mate and been around dogs since I could walk mate I've only ever had bullxs but I've only had wheatons last couple of years mate but mates have had them for a long time why u ask mate???

so at the start of the bull craze early 80s you was not even around,and your trying to tell the lads that worked dogs and started lines useing imported and tested bulls that wheatons are as good as bulls,i make you just 5 years to old to be in the riots,yet you know bulls and wheatons lol

I remember getting an after school job walking a kennel of imported bulldogs back in the 80's, before they became the next "big thing", also remember seeing some bull lurchers, mainly first crosses in the early 90's, very different to a lot of the bull lurchers kept nowdays..............

Sam I don't want 2 argue with u mate I'm just going on the wheatonxs I've seen work are up there with bullxs mate you haven't seen ever wheatonx or bullx in the country work have you mate?? No there's good and bad in every x I'm just saying a well bred wheatonx are good dogs mate no doubt about it!! Atb cbx

Dont forget to tell them all about your fetish with polka dot rubber wellies, you been in them since before you could walk.lol.

nitestalker, can you decipher that post for me?

in short all dogs regardless of there make up have good and bad bull xs jus have a bad name because there is so many of them around and alot of shit 1s because they are bred from shit stock if the same breeders think they can make a quick buck from wheaten xs next they will f**k that cross up give a bad rep atb mate

One of the problems we inherit when things or breeds are made illegal, it all goes underground, the poor quality sorts are not destroyed, the man biters, the hatefull minded fuckers, they are kept and often bred out of.

If the bull breed hadn't been included on the dangerous dogs act, I very much doubt you'd have as many of the "incidents" that you sometimes get with them, the chavs wouldn't be walking about with them looking "'ard", simply because the dregs of the breed would have been culled out, and the bravado of being seen with one wouldn't be quite the same. Trouble is, if some " disreputable" has got a bitch, and his " disreputable" mate has got a dog, Shazam, 63 days later and theres a mess on the shed floor and more rubbish is brought into this world.

You lower breed quality, increase "i want one" quality, and the £££'s go through the roof.

Just my thoughts on it, for what its worth.

Regards

B

• Like 1

nitestalker, can you decipher that post for me?

in short all dogs regardless of there make up have good and bad bull xs jus have a bad name because there is so many of them around and alot of shit 1s because they are bred from shit stock if the same breeders think they can make a quick buck from wheaten xs next they will f**k that cross up give a bad rep atb mate

Thank you and totally agree....