bullx vs wheatonx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funny i thought the bull was added to the wheatons back in the 80s to add the fire to them,the bull dont need nothing added as hes as good as it gets fact.owned 4 wheatons back in the 80s all where ra

Good thing about the wheatons is they look like the traditional lurcher,non hunting folk still give bull crosses the bad eye when walking

a well bred wheaten x cant be beat imo, i must stress i do mean WELL BRED, none of the usual shite that floats about.

the true wheaten terrier was bred and used as all purpose farm dog . used for hearding of cattle sheep also a rodent killer.

how can you compare this type of dog to a dog thats been bred for the sole purpose of fighting to the death.

imo the bull terrier blood was added to the wheaten terrier at some time to give it more of what some people thought it lacked.

atb dai

the true wheaten terrier was bred and used as all purpose farm dog . used for hearding of cattle sheep also a rodent killer.

how can you compare this type of dog to a dog thats been bred for the sole purpose of fighting to the death.

imo the bull terrier blood was added to the wheaten terrier at some time to give it more of what some people thought it lacked.

atb dai

Was it Dai or is this the usual false breed description?

I have a half grey 1/4 whea 1/4 bull and I can't fault his work....Thrives on work... Great around terriers while working but a tw@t around the kennels....would fight his own shadow... And not all bull x are big meat head muscle bound animals .... But in my opinion there are alot of shit bull x and wheat x... Pedlars or immature owners putting any old bull or wheat over something they think is special... People buying pups from hearsay instead of watching the parents work first or knowing the breeding back ground of the dogs... Each to there own I suppose...mine is out every day with me on the pheasant rearing fields.... He takes more than his fair share of stuff spring summer autumn and winter.... Saying that I have seen better bull x and wheat x than him .... thank god for the dedicated lads that test and strive to improve on what they already have..

Edited by Grinder

know a few lads that have judge trials in ireland,and seen first hand theses wonder dogs,and guess what they all own bull crosses,the wheaton is just the new craze to be peddled

'peddled' :laugh: u must b on glue. seems its the bull xs that make all the money check all papers and websites and compare them then come back and tell us. :hmm::whistling:

know a few lads that have judge trials in ireland,and seen first hand theses wonder dogs,and guess what they all own bull crosses,the wheaton is just the new craze to be peddled

'peddled' :laugh: u must b on glue. seems its the bull xs that make all the money check all papers and websites and compare them then come back and tell us. :hmm::whistling:

i said there the new craze.not that there peddled as much as the bull cross,but they will be.

Edited by sam

wheatonxs are a really good x in my eyes up there with the bullx but if u put a gun to my head and asked me to choose I would pick the bullx atb cbx

how old are you chrisbullx,and how long have you had bullcrosses and wheatons.

wheatonxs are a really good x in my eyes up there with the bullx but if u put a gun to my head and asked me to choose I would pick the bullx atb cbx

not long enough to know that all bull xs aint just mindless bone crunchers,or are they :hmm::laugh:

not long enough to know that all bull xs aint just mindless bone crunchers,or are they :hmm::laugh:

there nt all mindless mate i wrk a weaton x at min a very gud dog does wat i ask but in kennel fite wit anythin few years bac i owned a 3/4 gh 1/4 bull bitch she was unreal do anythin u put her 2 and a baby round dogs people strangers but in the field top notch no dog is perfect no matter wats in its mak up bull xs are gettin a bad name cos sum fucks are breedin shit parents and gettin shit dogs an if its nt tat its 2 mak sum knob look hard weathens can jus as easy slip tat slope if fools tat no nothin bout dogs start to breed the shit out of them jus an opinion mate all best