To all Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda and Co Op Workers!

YES I NEED f*****g BAGS!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I need bags, how else will i get all this shopping home! Why the hell would you think I have bags in my pockets?

No I don't want a bag for life. All I want is a bag strong enough to hold more than one tin of soup without bursting.

Does it not really bug you to get asked the same stupid question in every shop? Is is really not easier to leave a load of bags at the checkout and I can pick up them as I need them?

The world is going mad!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was actually posted as a joke but the fact I am having to explain this really worries me.   On a serous note I am all for reducing your carbon foot print. Hell, I install around 40 solar water syst

Glad you've put this up cause it does my tits in. Usually its at my local shop, you have a basket full and they still ask you if you want a bag. One pissed of day i'm going to say no "my donkey that i

bags feck that i just put the trolly full in my van and at a quid thr a fecking bargain ...

Glad you've put this up cause it does my tits in. Usually its at my local shop, you have a basket full and they still ask you if you want a bag. One pissed of day i'm going to say no "my donkey that i've got tied up outside will manage thanks"........surely its easier to think that everyone wants a bag and they ones that dont can just say "No thanks".

Another thing that does my nut in is when you finally get to the till they always say "thanks for waiting!!".............well i wouldn't have been waiting like a prick if you hadn't been blethering shite to f*****g sandra about her piles playing up again for the last 10 b*****d minutes!!....... :censored:

• Like 1

My tesco always asks, do you want help packing? I'm a 14 stone, in good shape, 20 year old fully functioning ( well mentally is questionable) lad. Does it look like i need help? And when you say yes please, they look at you stupid.

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer!

Pisses me off as well as i used the bags for wrapping a rabbit in before freezing it now they dont hand out the bloody things ,i had to buy a 1000 recycled bags for putting rabbits in the freezer

also....

does anyone elses missus insist on picking up a basket, even though you both know you reaaly need a trolley, then the basket gets "too heavy" (even though its not) you end up taking it for her, she fills it with so much shite you can hardly squeeze your fingers round the handle and looks down every fecking isle with no intention of buying anything else??

also....

does anyone elses missus insist on picking up a basket, even though you both know you reaaly need a trolley, then the basket gets "too heavy" (even though its not) you end up taking it for her, she fills it with so much shite you can hardly squeeze your fingers round the handle and looks down every fecking isle with no intention of buying anything else??

lol

Glad you've put this up cause it does my tits in. Usually its at my local shop, you have a basket full and they still ask you if you want a bag. One pissed of day i'm going to say no "my donkey that i've got tied up outside will manage thanks"........surely its easier to think that everyone wants a bag and they ones that dont can just say "No thanks".

Another thing that does my nut in is when you finally get to the till they always say "thanks for waiting!!".............well i wouldn't have been waiting like a prick if you hadn't been blethering shite to f*****g sandra about her piles playing up again for the last 10 b*****d minutes!!....... :censored:

Get it oot son !!!! yeh`ll feel better ! hahahahaha yah moanin shite !!lol

Pisses me off as well as i used the bags for wrapping a rabbit in before freezing it now they dont hand out the bloody things ,i had to buy a 1000 recycled bags for putting rabbits in the freezer

fk sake you should have said i have hunders of twating bags here next time i see ye you can have the lot :laugh::thumbs:

that annoys me aswell.put up a hundred quids worth of shopping and she she says do you want bags?.nah ill just stick it all in my pockets.silly cow!!

Bags for a £100 worth of shopping...the way it's going it'll be 1 bag for a £100 worth of shopping(tin of beans & a small loaf)!!