quick shine last night with the pup at 5months

i decide to take the pup out for a couple of hours on his own last night just to see how hes coming along as a single handed dog, most of his work lately has been doubled up just to learn the ropes.

it was a still clear night with a light due on the ground so i wasnt expecting to see a great deal, he had a few runs and worked the lamp very well.

hes just over 5months and a week old stands at 23.5tts

buster5months1week004.jpg

i couldnt be any happier with him at the moement roll on winter

buster5months1week006.jpg

retrieved them all to hand 3 alive and one just about alive.

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it works out for you but experience tells me otherwise,my first lurcher many years ago now was literally ran to death,she was entered as soon as she would catch,caught plenty and nothing seemed

Good going pal but me personally wouldnt run a 5 month old pup youl end up spoil in it in the long run.

lamping that pup at 5 months you have to be joking mate.. he soft boned and not strong enough... you have him ruined and yapping by 9 months old.. is he your first lurcher..

You will be pleased, but i also would not run a Pup so young, he is not muscled up,you could end up with damaged young joints, also his bones have not finished growing.

Buy Penny Taylors Skycat on here, excellent book Running Dog Maintenance, and read the first three chapters 1,Exercise and condition 2, Muscles,their function, strains, ruptures and treatment 3, bones and joints.

• Like 1

You will be pleased, but i also would not run a Pup so young, he is not muscled up,you could end up with damaged young joints, also his bones have not finished growing.

Buy Penny Taylors Skycat on here, excellent book Running Dog Maintenance, and read the first three chapters 1,Exercise and condition 2, Muscles,their function, strains, ruptures and treatment 3, bones and joints.

me and penny taylor have very different ideas on alot of things mate. but thanks for the suggestion. :thumbs:

Nice one Trigger. :good:

We all have different ways of doing things and getting the same result. Be nice if people could take their blinkers off and see that on here sometimes. :thumbs:

Guest dances

Buy Penny Taylors Skycat on here, excellent book Running Dog Maintenance, and read the first three chapters 1,Exercise and condition 2, Muscles,their function, strains, ruptures and treatment 3,  bones and joints.

me and penny taylor have very different ideas on alot of things mate. but thanks for the suggestion. :thumbs:

i seem to have different ideas to everything with her

have you always entered ye dogs young???? how many have ye enetered young???

an was it your own idea to enter dogs young or was it something ye were shown off somebody??

if it was your own idea, could ye explain why ye feel the need to enter young :thumbs: