is this a pisstake

Haha yeah the chocolate bit is, but I am genuinely looking for a stud, like I said not due in for a couple months want to do some looking about first. She's quite leggy with small head so looking for dog opposite really.

Guest busterdog

Don't want to hijack the thread but one thing i've noticed is with big heads comes big chests. I would say that if you can get a mixture of the two (big head small chest) then you've just about cracked it, so long as the work is still there.

How small of chest busterdog?

This spanable business is a load of bollxo,i never heard of it untill i came on here?

Is it a judges point of view,or what?

It's the point of view of a terrierman who doesn't want to sit on his arse while his dog has to dig on wasting the day.

Don't want to hijack the thread but one thing i've noticed is with big heads comes big chests. I would say that if you can get a mixture of the two (big head small chest) then you've just about cracked it, so long as the work is still there.

How small of chest busterdog?

This spanable business is a load of bollxo,i never heard of it untill i came on here?

Is it a judges point of view,or what?

It's the point of view of a terrierman who doesn't want to sit on his arse while his dog has to dig on wasting the day.

I would not worry about the size of a dogs head,i would br more inclined to worry has the dog the heart to do the job,big head is of no addition if the dog is too big in the chest to get up to its game.

i have a dog wit small legs and a big head and his ball just droped so hes ready for stud i will be looking for a bitch pup as my service fee so i can get my own line of the bitch in 8 months pm me mate

i have a dog wit small legs and a big head and his ball just droped so hes ready for stud i will be looking for a bitch pup as my service fee so i can get my own line of the bitch in 8 months pm me mate

:thumbs::laugh::laugh:

Did his ball drop far?

Ohh look another one with aload of mouth and neck, you ought to stop running your lips off else the might just end up being cut off one day! It's my dog shell be 3 when the pups are born and she does what I want. So crawl back under your rock BELLEND