tattoed f**k wits

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from broughton game fair

was shite

full of tattoed hard men,drinking babycham, the lurcher and terrier show had some good entries

But the rest of the stalls were shite

£3:00 a pint in the beer tent what a f*****g liberty it should of been torched

There was a guy selling lurchers at the start of the show,nice looking pups but not the right venue,i was tempted but he looked skanky!

f*****g p***y b*****d

dickhead

to be fair to the man, i have tats and am a bit of a f**k wit,hard to beleave i no,this but this is true :kiss:

Its ok mate....even if you never had a tattoo on yer body, you'd still be the biggest fuckwit on here.......... :thumbs:

Ok maybe after Judge.... :whistling:

To reply to these three men,women?, who were there they are rather touchy about the tattoe jibe.However i view all blokes who have tattoes as women as that is what they generally are. If any one disputes this fact i will quite happily meet them at the CLA and prove my point that tattoe wearing hard men are really closet ladyboys.

hey wank breath here's an invite for you come down the manchester tattoo show this weekend i have a bunch of mates all wearing a back patch who would love to hear your rendition of mammy while being fuckwitted to death .....invite is all mine cannot miss me and my mates the biggest tattooed f**k wits you ever gonna see you bucket climbing syphallitic remnant of a wayside f**k

To reply to these three men,women?, who were there they are rather touchy about the tattoe jibe.However i view all blokes who have tattoes as women as that is what they generally are. If any one disputes this fact i will quite happily meet them at the CLA and prove my point that tattoe wearing hard men are really closet ladyboys.

id definately take you up on that offer mate

Just got back from broughton game fair

was shite

full of tattoed hard men,drinking babycham, the lurcher and terrier show had some good entries

But the rest of the stalls were shite

£3:00 a pint in the beer tent what a f*****g liberty it should of been torched

There was a guy selling lurchers at the start of the show,nice looking pups but not the right venue,i was tempted but he looked skanky!

f*****g p***y b*****d

dickhead

The thread is 6 years old lads, the OP isn't even a member anymore... wacko.gif

I think some one needs a hug.

Also just because some one has tatoos doesnt make them stupid....a bit like me blonde, boobs and 5'4 but I am defonatly not stupid

:laugh:

Quality.

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan

I think some one needs a hug.

Also just because some one has tatoos doesnt make them stupid....a bit like me blonde, boobs and 5'4 but I am defonatly not stupid

:laugh:

Quality.

FTB

lol although I am not very well educated :icon_redface::laugh: